- The report contains detailed information about New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp business.
About New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp. engages in the manufacture and distribution of fertilizer and chemical products. The products are distributed to markets in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC). The company primary business is the manufacture and sale of urea, a chemical used as fertilizer for crops and certain manufacturing processes, including the manufacture of resin, plastic, and medicine.
The companys other products include Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate, which can be used as a fertilizer for crops and in the pharmaceutical and food industries. In addition, it has developed Dimethyl Ether (DME). DME has various industrial applications in the production of pesticides, cosmetics and as a refrigerant. It may also be used as a component of various common industrial chemicals.
The company owns and operates a thermal power station with the capacity to generate 3000 kilowatt of thermal power per hour at its factory in Henan. The power station uses thermal energy that is a by-product of its chemical production operations.
The company manufactures urea and coal-based chemicals, including Ammonium Bicarbonate, Liquid Ammonia, Methanol, and DME. Ammonium Bicarbonate and Liquid Ammonia are mainly used for nitrogenous fertilizers and raw materials of chemical products. Methanol and DME are chemical materials and clean alternatives to fossil fuel. They are used in the chemical industry, pharmaceutical industry, light industry, and textile industry.
The company develops and produces the following products with the following chemical composition:
DME CH 3 OCH 3: DME is a type of clean fuel. It has a single component, short carbon chain, and contains oxygen. Similar to the Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), DME is in a gas state when decompressed and the combustor can be used without being changed.
Methanol CH 3 OH: Methanol is a clear, combustible, toxic liquid, Methanol, or methyl alcohol, also called wood alcohol, has a molecular weight of 32.04. Methanol is a poisonous chemical which attacks the nervous system and contains a strong anesthetic effect.
Urea CO(NH 2 ): 2 Urea is a nitrogen-containing chemical product. It is produced chemically from synthetic ammonia and carbon dioxide. Urea can be produced in various forms, such as pills, granules, flakes, pellets, crystals, and solutions. The Company produces urea in the form of granules.
Ammonium hydrogen carbonate NH 4 HCO 3: Ammonium hydrogen carbonate is a nitrogenous fertilizer which contains approximately 17% nitrogen. Ammonium hydrogen carbonate is stable in 20°C temperature.
Products Under Development
The companys research and development activities consist principally of: developing new agricultural products which may be based upon refinements to its existing products; developing new fuel alternatives similar to DME; and pursuing new technology in the area of ammonia synthesis which would reduce the energy consumed in the production process and enables the use of recycled water.
The companys main suppliers include Boai county Coal Transport and Sales Department; Qingyang Desheng Coal Limited; and Shanxi Jing Cheng Coal Transport and Sales Department (supplier of coal).
Urea industry: The companys main competitors are Henan Zhongyuan Dahua Group, Junma Group, Xinlianxin Corp., Shandong Luxi Group, Anhui Linquan Group, and Woyang Chemical Corp.
Methanol industry: The companys main competitors are the Junma Group and the Lantian Group.
DME industry: The companys main competitors are the Sandong Juitai Company and the Sichuan Lutianhua Chemical Company.
Ammonium Hydrogen Carbonate industry: The companys main competitors are the Asia New Energy Holding Limited (Former Shiji Jinyuan Group) the Lantian Group and Zhu Ma Dian Jun Ma Group.
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp. was founded in 2003.
1. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEW ORIENTAL ENERGY & CHEMICAL CORP EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Major Shareholders
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp History
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Offices and Representations
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Capital Market Snapshot
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp 1-year Stock Charts
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp 5-year Stock Charts
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
New Oriental Energy & Chemical Corp Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.