The report generally describes anisic acid, para, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. ANISIC ACID, PARA market situation is overviewed; anisic acid, para manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, anisic acid, para prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on anisic acid, para consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
BAC can analyse the following market characteristics for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- consumption volume and structure
- export and import
- market prices trends
- existing technologies an patterns
- feedstock analysis
- future market development
- anisic acid, para ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present anisic acid, para market conditions, prices
- anisic acid, para market forecast, estimations
- anisic acid, para manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
ANISIC ACID, PARA (CAS 100-09-4) Market Research Report 2013 contents were worked out and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was brought down and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. ANISIC ACID, PARA: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ANISIC ACID, PARA END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ANISIC ACID, PARA MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ANISIC ACID, PARA (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of anisic acid, para
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of anisic acid, para
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ANISIC ACID, PARA MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ANISIC ACID, PARA CONSUMERS
*Please note that ANISIC ACID, PARA (CAS 100-09-4) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||ANISIC ACID, PARA|
P-Anisic acid (p-Methoxy benzoic acid)
|Usage:||Antiseptic, organic synthesis.|