The report generally describes alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride, examines its uses, production methods, patterns. Alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride market situation is overviewed; alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride manufacturers and suppliers with contacts and product range are mentioned in the study.
Furthermore, alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride prices in regional markets can be found in the report with regards to countries and companies.
The report also focuses on alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride consumers by providing data on companies that use it.
Our research team can evaluate the following market characteristics for each chemical product in any country or region:
- current market situation
- capacity and production volumes
- consumption volume and structure
- trade operations
- prices in the market
- existing technologies an patterns
- feedstock analysis
- future market development
- alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride ranges, trademarks, analogous products, application areas, manufacturing methods
- present alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride market conditions, prices
- alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride market forecast, estimations
- alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride manufacturers, consumers and traders (including contact details)
Alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride (CAS 2912-62-1) Market Research Report 2013 contents were prepared and placed on the website in May, 2013. As a special offer the report price was reduced and now is as low as US$ 2,650.00. Do not lose the chance to order this Market Report for almost half-price.
1. ALFA-CHLOROBENZENEACETYL CHLORIDE: GENERAL INFORMATION
1.2. Composition, information on ingredients
1.3. Hazards identification
1.4. Handling and storage
1.5. Toxicological & ecological information
1.6. Transport information
2. ALFA-CHLOROBENZENEACETYL CHLORIDE END-USE SECTOR
2.1. Application areas
3. ALFA-CHLOROBENZENEACETYL CHLORIDE MARKET WORLDWIDE. MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS OF ALFA-CHLOROBENZENEACETYL CHLORIDE (INCLUDING CONTACT DETAILS).
3.1. Manufacturers of alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride
3.1.3. North America
3.2. Suppliers of alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride
3.2.3. North America
4. CURRENT ALFA-CHLOROBENZENEACETYL CHLORIDE MARKET PRICES
4.3. North America
5. ALFA-CHLOROBENZENEACETYL CHLORIDE CONSUMERS
*Please note that Alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride (CAS 2912-62-1) Market Research Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. Business Analytic Center (BAC) has information for more than 25,000 different chemicals available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
|Product Name:||Alfa-chlorobenzeneacetyl chloride|
A-Chlorophenylacetyl chloride, Pract.