- The report contains detailed information about TimberWest Forest Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TimberWest Forest Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TimberWest Forest Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TimberWest Forest Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TimberWest Forest Corp. business.
About TimberWest Forest Corp.
TimberWest Forest Corp. operates as a land management company. The company harvests timber on its lands, and develops and sells higher value real estate lands.
The company holds renewable long-term public tenures, which provide it with the right to an average harvest of 0.7 million cubic meters logs per year from Crown lands. In 2008, the company harvested 0.3 million cubic meters from Crown lands.
Private timberlands: Private timberlands refer to the portion of timberland assets that the company owns in fee simple.
Public lands: The companys crown tenures represent 700,000 cubic meters of average annual harvest for the company.
Real estate: The company has identified 134,000 acres of land that would have a better use than timberland. This represents approximately 17% of the companys landholdings. These 134,000 acres is broken down into three categories of land. 39,000 acres are core development lands. This group of properties has land that is suitable for residential, commercial, industrial, and resort development.
TimberWest Forest Corp. was founded in 1997.
1. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TimberWest Forest Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TimberWest Forest Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TimberWest Forest Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TimberWest Forest Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Paper & Forest Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TimberWest Forest Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TIMBERWEST FOREST CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TimberWest Forest Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TimberWest Forest Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
TimberWest Forest Corp. Major Shareholders
TimberWest Forest Corp. History
TimberWest Forest Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
TimberWest Forest Corp. Offices and Representations
TimberWest Forest Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TimberWest Forest Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TimberWest Forest Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
TimberWest Forest Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Paper & Forest Products Industry Statistics
TimberWest Forest Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TimberWest Forest Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
TimberWest Forest Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TimberWest Forest Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
TimberWest Forest Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
TimberWest Forest Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TimberWest Forest Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TimberWest Forest Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.