The report includes detailed analyses of agrochemicals and pesticides market in Turkey, information on major producers, distributing companies, and buyers. The report also includes foreign trade statistics within recent years. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of agrochemicals and pesticides market in Turkey.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators, and specifies business environment for agrochemicals and pesticides market development in Turkey.
- Agrochemicals and pesticides market is analyzed in depth by concentrating on domestic production and consumption. Perspectives of future market development are also considered.
- The foreign trade analysis provides data on export and import volumes, dynamics, by country structure and prices.
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country.
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring related to these materials, which is achieved due to keeping track of various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
The immediate benefits of buying this report are as follows:
- Readers will gain an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about the market.
- The report will help the management of your business environment. This will be achieved through the report’s unique analysis by providing detailed information about the internal and external factors that affect the market.
- Combining primary and secondary techniques, researchers use data sources of different levels starting from international expert view on the market to the data of local authorities and associations.
- Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into the agrochemicals and pesticides market in Turkey.
- The report will help you to find prospective partners and suppliers.
- Detailed analysis provided in the report will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES MARKET IN TURKEY
2.1. Overview of agrochemicals and pesticides market
2.2. Producers of agrochemicals and pesticides in Turkey, including contact details and product range
2.2.1. Producers of insecticides
2.2.2. Producers of fungicides
2.2.3. Producers of herbicides
2.2.4. Producers of other agrochemicals and pesticides
2.2.5. Producers of plant growth regulators
3. TURKEY'S FOREIGH TRADE IN AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES
3.1. Export and import of insecticides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fungicides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of herbicides, anti-sprouting products and plant-growth regulators, put up in forms or packings-RS: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN TURKEY
5. CONSUMERS OF AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES ON TURKISH MARKET
5.1. Main agrochemicals and pesticides consumers
5.2. Monitoring of latest purchase requests of Turkish consumers
Please note that Agrochemicals and Pesticides Market in Turkey: Business Report 2013 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Turkey: Country Business Profile 2013
Date: Jan, 2013 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Turkey.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Turkey, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Turkey.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Turkey: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.