Technological and chemical innovations are constantly being introduced in agriculture. That’s why nowadays a lot of agrochemicals and pesticides are used in Argentina. The agrochemical sphere is developing every year as shown by the increase of consumption volume, turnover and prices on the local market. The most consumed pesticides are herbicides both by quantity and value. An Argentinean legislative system is characterized by developed registration rules for pesticides.
The main world producers of agrochemicals are represented in Argentina, such as Bayer, Du Pont, Monsanto and others. Major wholesalers in Argentina are mostly international companies with their own local representatives.
- Brief country profile: general information, economic indicators, business environment
- Agrochemicals and pesticides market overview: production and consumption of agrochemicals and pesticides, market trends, government regulations and market perspectives
- Foreign trade data including agrochemicals and pesticides export/import operations in Argentina, main trade partners, prices
- Major manufacturers and suppliers of agrochemicals and pesticides in Argentina
- Consumers within the sector and the purchase activity monitoring
- Your knowledge of the market in the country will expand significantly
- You will receive information about economic, governmental, political and social background of the market giving you an opportunity to analyse all the factors influencing the market
- You can boost sales of the company significantly by obtaining the market analysis
- Major market players’ contacts and profiles will be useful for partnership development and the assessment of the competitive environment
The report can be further elaborated by the following materials:
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES MARKET IN ARGENTINA
2.1. Overview of agrochemicals and pesticides market
2.1.1. Production and consumption of agrochemicals and pesticides in Argentina
2.1.2. Government regulations of agrochemicals and pesticides market in Argentina
2.2. Producers of agrochemicals and pesticides in Argentina, including contact details and product range
3. ARGENTINA’S FOREIGH TRADE IN AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES
3.1. Export and import of insecticides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of fungicides: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of herbicides, anti-sprouting products and plant-growth regulators, put up in forms or packings-RS: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of other agrochemicals: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN ARGENTINA
5. CONSUMERS OF AGROCHEMICALS AND PESTICIDES IN ARGENTINA’S MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Agrochemicals and Pesticides in Argentina
5.2. Agrochemicals and Pesticides consumers in Argentina
Please note that Agrochemicals and Pesticides Market in Argentina: Business Report 2015 is a half ready publication. It only requires updating with the help of new data that are constantly retrieved from Publisher’s databases and other sources. This updating process takes 3-5 business days after order is placed. Thus, our clients always obtain a revised and updated version of each report. Please also note that we do not charge for such an updating procedure. BAC Reports has information for more than 25,000 different products available but it is impossible to have all reports updated immediately. That is why it takes 3-5 days to update a report after an order is received.
The report can be further expanded by the following materials:
- Argentina: Country Business Profile 2015
Date: Jan, 2015 | Pages: 50 | Price: $300
This report is a comprehensive research about the conditions of doing business in Argentina.
The first chapter of the report contains general information on Argentina, including its geopolitical situation, administrative structure, political system and level of economic development. Special attention is delivered to peculiarities of negotiations conduct in Argentina.
The second part of the report focuses on macroeconomic indexes of Argentina: GDP scope and dynamics, industrial production volume, foreign trade analysis, investment climate in the country etc.