Onshore Oil and Gas in France - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)

Date: March 1, 2011
Pages: 58
Price:
US$ 795.00
Publisher: Datamonitor
Report type: Data Base
Delivery: E-mail Delivery (PDF)
ID: OFB16637F59EN
Leaflet:

Download PDF Leaflet

Introduction

The report looks at onshore oil and gas activities in France. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.

Features and benefits
  • Identify the onshore activity in the oil and gas industry by analyzing drilling activity and production from 2010 onwards.
  • Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services
Highlights

Onshore oil and gas production in France declined at a CAGR of 7% over the 2000-09 period. The production is expected to decline at a CAGR of 1% over the 2009-30 period.

Onshore Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for a 62.6% share of the total onshore expenditure in 2009 in France, while Operational Expenditure (Opex) accounted for the remaining 37.4% share.

Your key questions answered
  • How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
  • How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
  • How will be trends in drilling activity?
INTRODUCTION

Summary
Market definition
  Oil
  Natural gas liquids
  Heavy crude oil
  Light crude oil
  Gas
  Onshore and onshore production
  Cumulative production
  Reserves
  1P Reserves
  2P Reserves
  3P Reserves
  Wells drilled
  Onshore and onshore wells drilled
  Development wells drilled
  Exploration wells
  Appraisal wells
  Exploratory wells
  Onshore capital and operational expenditure (capex and opex)
  Units

FRENCH ONSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OVERVIEW

Onshore production to 2030
Onshore cumulative production to 2030
Onshore 2P reserves to 2030
Onshore 3P reserves to 2030

FRENCH ONSHORE PRODUCTION WELLS

Total production wells (oil & gas) overview
Onshore production wells (oil & gas)

FRENCH ONSHORE DRILLING

Onshore drilling of wells to 2015
Onshore well drilling split by exploratory and development to 2015
Onshore exploratory well drilling to 2015
Onshore exploratory well drilling in France, split by exploration and appraisal to 2015
Onshore development well drilling to 2015

FRENCH ONSHORE EXPENDITURE

Capex and Opex to 2015

APPENDIX

Research methodology
Global oil & gas analyzer overview
Overview of reserves
Overview of drilling activity
How producing wells are forecast
  Producing wells
  Types of producing wells forecast
Overview of production data
Overview of production decline rates
  Production decline rates by field type
Overview of onshore Capex & Opex data
Overview of drilling expenditure
  Rigs
  Engineering
  Geoscience
  Support
Overview of operating expenditure
Overview of consumption data
Sources of data
  Primary research
  Secondary research
Data verification
  Transparency
  Traceability
  Management review & control
  Continual data improvement
Final data review and publication
  Bottom-up & top-down checks
  Upload checks
How to contact experts in your industry
Further reading
Disclaimer

Ask Your Question

Onshore Oil and Gas in France - Production, Drilling and Expenditure (Databook)
Company name*:
Contact person*:
Phone/fax*:
Email*:
Request invoice
Your enquiry: