Offshore Oil and Gas in Qatar - Production, Drilling, Rig Activity and Expenditure

Date: February 1, 2011
Pages: 87
Price:
US$ 795.00
Publisher: Datamonitor
Report type: Data Base
Delivery: E-mail Delivery (PDF)
ID: O85D5FA7C2DEN
Leaflet:

Download PDF Leaflet

Introduction

The report looks at the offshore oil and gas activities in Qatar. The report details the main upstream indicators of activity from drilling activity, expenditure through to production. Our data goes back to 2000 for most categories and forward to 2030 for production. It gives analysts and investors a concise guide to this important industry.

Features and benefits
  • Develop investment strategies through a review of key suppliers of upstream supplies and services
  • Identify M&A targets by analyzing offshore production data (value, volume and share) on a company-by-company basis
  • Analyze and identify key rigs across Qatar by comparing rigs across 26 parameters
Highlights

Oil and gas production in Qatar grew at a CAGR of 12.2% over the 2000-09 period. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% over the 2009-30 period.

Capital Expenditure (Capex) accounted for a 46.4% share of the total offshore expenditure in 2009 in Qatar, while Operation Expenditure (Opex) accounted for the remaining 53.6% share.

Your key questions answered
  • Which companies are the most active in the offshore oil and gas sector?
  • How much expenditure will be incurred both as operational and capital expenditure?
  • How are oil and gas production trends evolving from 2000 to 2030?
  • How will be trends in drilling activity?
INTRODUCTION

Summary
Market definition
  Oil
  Natural gas liquids
  Heavy crude oil
  Light crude oil
  Gas
  Offshore and onshore production
  Cumulative production
  Remaining production (reserves)
  Wells drilled
  Onshore and offshore wells drilled
  Development wells drilled
  Exploration wells
  Appraisal wells
  Exploratory wells
  Offshore capital and operational expenditure (capex and opex)
  Units

QATAR OFFSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION OVERVIEW

Offshore production to 2030
Offshore cumulative production to 2030
Offshore remaining production to 2030

QATAR OFFSHORE PRODUCTION WELLS

Total production wells (oil & gas) overview
Offshore production wells (oil & gas)

QATAR OFFSHORE DRILLING

Offshore drilling of wells to 2015
Offshore well drilling split by exploratory and development to 2015
Offshore exploratory well drilling to 2015
Offshore exploratory well drilling in Qatar, split by exploration and appraisal to 2015
Offshore development well drilling to 2015
Offshore development well drilling in Qatar, split by surface and sub-sea development to 2015

QATAR OFFSHORE EXPENDITURE

Capex and Opex to 2015

QATAR OFFSHORE RIG ACTIVITY

ENSCO 54, ENSCO 88, ENSCO 94, Gilbert Rowe and Al Doha
GSF Key Hawaii, Noble Joe Beall, Muna, Nabors 240, Noble Chuck Syring and Noble Harvey Duhaney
Noble Gene House, Noble Gus Androes, Noble Jimmy Puckett, Noble Roy Rhodes and Rowan California
Rowan Paris, Al Khor, GULF-3 (Al-Wajba), Al Zubarah and Sneferu

QATAR EQUITY STAKES

Companies ranked by estimated oil production offshore in 2010
Companies ranked by estimated natural gas production offshore in 2010
Companies ranked by estimated oil & natural gas production offshore in 2010
Top 10 companies ranked by estimated natural gas production offshore in 2010
Top 10 companies ranked by estimated oil & natural gas production offshore in 2010
Top 5 companies ranked by estimated oil production offshore in 2010
Top 5 companies ranked by estimated natural gas production offshore in 2010
Top 5 companies ranked by estimated oil & natural gas production offshore in 2010
Companies and estimated oil production per year
Companies and estimated natural gas production per year

APPENDIX

Research methodology
Global oil & gas analyzer overview
Overview of reserves
Overview of drilling activity
How producing wells are forecast
  Producing wells
  Types of producing wells forecast
Overview of production data
Overview of production decline rates
  Production decline rates by field type
Overview of offshore Capex & Opex data
Overview of drilling expenditure
  Rigs
  Engineering
  Geoscience
  Support
Overview of operating expenditure
Overview of consumption data
Sources of data
  Primary research
  Secondary research
Data verification
  Transparency
  Traceability
  Management review & control
  Continual data improvement
Final data review and publication
  Bottom-up & top-down checks
  Upload checks
How to contact experts in your industry
Further reading
Disclaimer

Ask Your Question

Offshore Oil and Gas in Qatar - Production, Drilling, Rig Activity and Expenditure
Company name*:
Contact person*:
Phone/fax*:
Email*:
Request invoice
Your enquiry: