ATM and Frame Relay Market Forecast in Middle East and Africa to 2015

Date: April 1, 2011
Pages: 31
Price:
US$ 795.00
Publisher: Datamonitor
Report type: Data Base
Delivery: E-mail Delivery (PDF)
ID: A9337332C46EN
Leaflet:

Download PDF Leaflet

Introduction

This databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Asynchronous Transmission Protocol (ATM) and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa. It details total ATM and frame relay connections and revenues split by industry sector (retail, manufacturing, finance, government, healthcare, education, and other) and enterprise size.

Scope
  • Middle East and Africa ATM and Frame Relay Overview
  • Middle East and Africa ATM and Frame Relay Connections Analysis
  • Middle East and Africa ATM and Frame Relay Connections Revenue Analysis
  • ATM and Frame Relay - Middle East and Africa Versus Top Regions

Highlights
  • In Middle East and Africa, frame relay was the most preferred service, accounting for a 90.2% share of the total ATM and frame relay connections in 2009. ATM accounted for the remaining 9.8% of total connections.
  • In terms of revenue, frame relay accounted for a 61.1% share of the total ATM and frame relay market value in 2009. ATM accounted for the remaining 38.9% of the total revenues.

Reasons to Purchase
  • Provides a comprehensive and granular view of the ATM and frame relay market
  • Assess market segments to invest in by analyzing market size data (revenue and volume), split by industry sector
  • Design business strategies by understanding the quantitative market trends in 2009 (estimates), and those that are anticipated to occur to 2015
"
Overview
Catalyst
Summary

TABLE OF CONTENTS


LIST OF FIGURES


LIST OF TABLES

Introduction
Reasons to purchase
Definitions
ATM and Frame Relay Overview
Overall
ATM and Frame Relay Connections
Connections by service
ATM and Frame Relay Revenues
Revenues by service
Revenue by industry sector
Revenue by enterprise size
Global Comparison
ATM and frame relay connections, Middle East and Africa versus top regions
ATM and frame relay revenues, Middle East and Africa versus top regions, 2009
Market Scenario

2010-15

Forecast Methodology
Flowchart of forecast model
Appendix
Further reading
Disclaimer

LIST OF TABLES

Table 1: ATM and frame relay market: definitions of the key terms
Table 2: Enterprise size: definitions
Table 3: Vertical definitions
Table 4: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m) and connections (000s), 2009
Table 5: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m) and connections (000s) forecast, 2009-15
Table 6: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, connections (000s), by service, 2009
Table 7: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, connections (000s), by service, 2009-15
Table 8: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by service, 2009
Table 9: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by service, 2009-15
Table 10: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by industry sector, 2009-15
Table 11: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by enterprise size, 2009-15
Table 12: ATM and frame relay connections (000s), Middle East and Africa versus top regions, 2009
Table 13: ATM and frame relay revenues ($m), Middle East and Africa versus top regions, 2009
Table 14: Market development scenario: frame relay demand and supply
Table 15: Market development scenario: frame relay pricing and average revenue per line
Table 16: Market development scenario: ATM demand and supply
Table 17: Market development scenario: ATM pricing and ARPL

LIST OF FIGURES

Figure 1: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m) and connections (000s) forecast, 2009-15
Figure 2: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, connections (000s), by service, 2009-15
Figure 3: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by service, 2009-15
Figure 4: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by industry sector, 2009-15
Figure 5: ATM and frame relay market in Middle East and Africa, revenues ($m), by enterprise size, 2009-15
Figure 6: ATM and frame relay connections (000s), Middle East and Africa versus top regions, 2009
Figure 7: ATM and frame relay revenues ($m), Middle East and Africa versus top regions, 2009
Figure 8: Flowchart of forecast model: frame relay enterprise connections
Figure 9: Flowchart of forecast model: enterprise revenues

Ask Your Question

ATM and Frame Relay Market Forecast in Middle East and Africa to 2015
Company name*:
Contact person*:
Phone/fax*:
Email*:
Request invoice
Your enquiry: