- The report contains detailed information about Wet Seal Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Wet Seal Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Wet Seal Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Wet Seal Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Wet Seal Inc. business.
About Wet Seal Inc.
The Wet Seal, Inc., a national specialty retailer, operates stores selling fashionable and contemporary apparel and accessory items designed for female customers. As of January 30, 2010, the company operated 504 retail stores in 47 states, Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. Its products can also be purchased online.
The company operates two nationwide, primarily mall-based, chains of retail stores under the names Wet Seal and Arden B.
Wet Seal: Wet Seal is a junior apparel brand for teenage girls that seek trend-focused and value-competitive clothing, with a target customer age of 13 to 19 years old. Wet Seal seeks to provide its customer base with a balance of fashionable and basic apparel and accessories.
Arden B: Arden B is a fashion brand for the feminine contemporary woman. Arden B targets customers aged 25 to 35 years old and seeks to deliver contemporary collections of fashion and basic separates and accessories for various aspects of the customers lifestyles.
The company maintains a Web-based store located at www.wetseal.com, offering Wet Seal merchandise. It also maintains a Web-based store located at www.ardenb.com, offering Arden B apparel and accessories comparable to those carried in its stores to customers over the Internet. Its online stores are designed to serve as an extension of the in-store experience and offer a selection of merchandise, which helps expand in-store sales.
The companys Wet Seal and Arden B stores compete with specialty apparel retailers, department stores, and certain other apparel retailers, including Aeropostale, Anthropologie, Abercrombie & Fitch, Charlotte Russe, Gap, Banana Republic, H&M, Old Navy, Pacific Sunwear, American Eagle, Target, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Express, J.C. Penney, Nordstrom, bebe, Zara, Guess?, BCBG, and other regional retailers.
The Wet Seal, Inc. was founded in 1962.
1. WET SEAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WET SEAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WET SEAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WET SEAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WET SEAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Wet Seal Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Wet Seal Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Wet Seal Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Wet Seal Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Wet Seal Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. WET SEAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WET SEAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Wet Seal Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Wet Seal Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Wet Seal Inc. Major Shareholders
Wet Seal Inc. History
Wet Seal Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Wet Seal Inc. Offices and Representations
Wet Seal Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Wet Seal Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Wet Seal Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Wet Seal Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
Wet Seal Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Wet Seal Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Wet Seal Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Wet Seal Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Wet Seal Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Wet Seal Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Wet Seal Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Wet Seal Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.