- The report contains detailed information about French Connection Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for French Connection Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The French Connection Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes French Connection Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of French Connection Group plc business.
About French Connection Group plc
French Connection Group plc engages in the design, production, and distribution of branded fashion clothing for men and women. The company engages in the retailing and wholesaling of branded fashion clothing and accessories in approximately 30 countries around the world. The company principally operates in U.K., Europe, and North America.
The company operates under four principal brands, the most significant of which is French Connection. Its other brands include the designer label, Nicole Farhi, a mail-order based ladies fashion range, TOAST, and a fashion basics range, Great Plains.
French Connection: French Connection operates at the upper end of the middle market offering a fashion-forward of products to the customers aged 18-35. The company designs both mens and womens products from underwear to outerwear, casual wear to suits, denim, accessories and kidswear.
The company has granted franchises and licences to retailers to operate French Connection branded retail stores in the U.K., Middle East, Asia, and Australia. As of January 31, 2005, the companys total owned and operated stores were in 148 retail locations, and franchised and licensed stores in 105 retail locations.
Department stores and multi-brand fashion stores also carry the companys ranges, bought through its wholesale operations based in London, New York, Milan and Hong Kong. The company has granted franchises and licences to retailers to operate French Connection branded retail stores in the U.K., Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
The companys fcuk branding has become synonymous with contemporary, cool fashion and has been extended into complimentary licensed products including mens and womens toiletries, shoes, watches and eyewear. The companys mens and ladies toiletries licence in the U.K. with Boots has produced toiletries. Zirh Skin Nutrition has developed fcuk fragrances for the rest of the world.
French Connection Group plc was founded by Stephen Marks in 1969.
1. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. French Connection Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of French Connection Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of French Connection Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. French Connection Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Retail Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. French Connection Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FRENCH CONNECTION GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
French Connection Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
French Connection Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
French Connection Group plc Major Shareholders
French Connection Group plc History
French Connection Group plc Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
French Connection Group plc Offices and Representations
French Connection Group plc SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
French Connection Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
French Connection Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
French Connection Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Retail Industry Statistics
French Connection Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
French Connection Group plc Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
French Connection Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
French Connection Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
French Connection Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
French Connection Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
French Connection Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
French Connection Group plc Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.