- The report contains detailed information about Euro Group of Companies, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Euro Group of Companies, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Euro Group of Companies, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Euro Group of Companies, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Euro Group of Companies, Inc business.
About Euro Group of Companies, Inc
Euro Group of Companies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the marketing and sale of telecommunications products and services, transportation products, and consumer electronics. The company's principal subsidiaries include Europhone, Inc., Eurokool, Inc., and Eurospeed, Inc.
The companys Europhone subsidiary involves in the wholesale marketing of wireless hand sets, domestic and international prepaid cellular services, domestic and international prepaid calling cards, and Verizon FiOS services.
Mobile handsets and mobile air-time services: The company's Eugro Mobile segment is a reseller of prepaid airtime on both GSM and CDMA mobile phones utilizing the Cingular and Verizon networks. Eugro Mobile offers 30 to 90 day calling plans covering local, domestic long distance, and international calls. The company also offers Dual Sim Chip handsets, which are GSM phones that provide access for two sims in one phone.
International Wireless Services: The company's Eugro World Sim allows tri-band GSM phone to be utilized in approximately 100 countries at low per minute rates.
Prepaid calling cards: The Eugro' prepaid calling card is a U.S.A outbound calling card. The company's unlimited calling plan provides service to approximately 40 countries for a defined time period (typically one week or one month) at a fixed price, no matter how many calls are made.
Verizon FiOS: The company has signed a three year agreement with Verizon Communications as an authorized agent of Verizon's FiOS TV, FiOS Internet services, Verizon High Speed Internet, and voice services. Verizon FiOS is the brand name for the new services offered over Verizon's fiber-optic broadband network. Europhone USA, Inc. markets Verizon's FiOS services along the companys consumer electronics products, such as the Eugro brand's family of full HD flat screen televisions, laptops, digital cameras, blue tooth communication devices, and other accessories at trafficked mall locations and selected retail stores in New Jersey and New York.
The company's Eurospeed subsidiary imports and markets, to customers in the United States, South America, Europe, and the Middle East, scooters, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), and related products from contract manufacturers in the Peoples' Republic of China (China).
The company's Eurokool subsidiary intends to import and market split-wall air conditioners, electric power generators, laptop computers, MP-4 players, and Bluetooth communication devices from China, and full high definition flat-screen LCD televisions in sizes ranging from 22 inches to 52 inches purchased from manufacturers in Taiwan, China and Korea.
The company's electronic products are made available through a network of proprietary relationships with Asian manufacturers, and would be sold through international distributors, sub-agents, and affiliates.
Marketing and Sales
The company's Eurospeed products are being marketed internationally through select customers and distributors in Greece, Romania, Colombia, and Croatia. For sales in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, the company has entered a distribution agreement with a Connecticut-based entity, American Motor sports, LLC (doing business as Eurospeed USA, Inc.).
The companys Europhone business segment competes with telecommunications providers, such as ATT, Cingular, Verizon, and Sprint. It also competes with Virgin Mobile, Inc., Locus Communications, Inc., and Tracfone Wireless, Inc.
The company, for Eurospeed brand of transportation products, competes with Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Piaggio (Vespa). The Eurokool subsidiary competes with such major competitors as GE, LG, Motorola, Samsung, and Dell.
The company was founded in 1994. It was formerly known as ICT Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Euro Group of Companies, Inc. in 2007.
1. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Euro Group of Companies, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Euro Group of Companies, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Euro Group of Companies, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Euro Group of Companies, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Euro Group of Companies, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES, INC EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Major Shareholders
Euro Group of Companies, Inc History
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Offices and Representations
Euro Group of Companies, Inc SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Euro Group of Companies, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Euro Group of Companies, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Euro Group of Companies, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Euro Group of Companies, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Euro Group of Companies, Inc Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.