- The report contains detailed information about China America Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China America Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China America Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China America Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China America Holdings, Inc. business.
About China America Holdings, Inc.
China America Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Shanghai AoHong Industry Co., Ltd., engages in the sale and distribution of assorted chemicals in China. The company primarily sells and distributes refrigerants for use in air conditioning systems. It also sells and distributes chemical products used in the application of fire extinguishing agents, aerosol sprays, insecticides, and tetrahydrothiophene (THT).
The companys main product group is liquid coolants which are employed primarily as refrigerants in air conditioning systems. Its operations include single freon-based chemical products, which are distributed in bulk quantities or in smaller packaging, and multiple freon-based chemical products, which are custom mixed of various raw materials at AoHongs facilities in accordance with customer specifications and distributed either in bulk quantities or in smaller packages.
The company offers R22 Difluorochloro Methane, which is used as compressor for industrial and residential air conditioning systems; insecticides, painting spray, and fire extinguishing agent; R134A, which is used as refrigerant in automobile air conditioners and refrigerators; R22-1, which is a refrigerant and substitute for R22; and R410A, which is a refrigerant and substitute for R22.
The company also offers the following environmentally responsible products, including R134A, which is used as refrigerant in automobile air conditioners and refrigerators; R600A, which is used as refrigerant; R404A, which is used as refrigerant and substitute for R22; R407C, which is used as refrigerant and substitute for R22; R410A, which is used as refrigerant and substitute for R22; and R142B, which is used as refrigerant.
Customers and Markets
The companys customers include manufacturers and retailers of air conditioning systems, refrigerators, automobiles, coolants, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals. Its major customer includes Shanghai 3F New Materials Co., Ltd.
The company distributes products within China to 16 provinces and districts, including Liaoning, Jilin, Beijing, Xinjiang, Shanxi, Chongqing, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, Anhui, Guangdong, Hainan, Hong Kong and Taiwan. It exports to countries, such as Russia and Thailand.
The companys major suppliers include JiangSu MeiLan Chemical Co., Ltd.; Chevron Phillips Chemical (China) Co., Ltd.; Sinochem Modern Environmental Protection Chemicals (Xian) Co., Ltd.; and Daikin Chemical International Trading(Shanghai) Co., Ltd. Its supplier also includes Sinochem Taichang Chemical Industry Park.
The companys principal competitors include Zhejiang Ju Hua Co., Ltd.; Shandong Dongyue Chemical Co., Ltd.; and Beijing Jinxin Jiaye Chemical Co., Ltd.
The company was founded in 1968. It was formerly known as Sense Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to China America Holdings, Inc. in 2007.
1. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China America Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China America Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China America Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China America Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China America Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA AMERICA HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China America Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China America Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
China America Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
China America Holdings, Inc. History
China America Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
China America Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
China America Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China America Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China America Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China America Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
China America Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China America Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
China America Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China America Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China America Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China America Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China America Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China America Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.