- The report contains detailed information about Brenntag AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brenntag AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brenntag AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brenntag AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brenntag AG business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Brenntag AG
Brenntag AG engages in the distribution of industrial and specialty chemicals. It provides acids and alkaline products, solvents, solids and salts, and cleaning and degreasing agents, as well as offers chemicals for the treatment of water and sewage. The company also provides various services comprising account management, single sourcing, mixing and blending, laboratory, and e-business services. Brenntag AG serves various industries, including agriculture, chemical processing, detergents, food, lubricants, metal finishing, mining, oil and gas, personal care, pharmaceuticals, plastics, pulp and paper, rubber, and water treatment, as well as adhesives, coatings, elastomers, and sealants. It primarily operates in Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was formerly known as Brenntag Management GmbH and changed its name to Brenntag AG in March 2010. Brenntag AG was founded in 1874 and is headquartered in Mulheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
1. BRENNTAG AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRENNTAG AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRENNTAG AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRENNTAG AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRENNTAG AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brenntag AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brenntag AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brenntag AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brenntag AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Wholesale and Distribution Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brenntag AG Industry Position Analysis
6. BRENNTAG AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRENNTAG AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRENNTAG AG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brenntag AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brenntag AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brenntag AG Major Shareholders
Brenntag AG History
Brenntag AG Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Brenntag AG Offices and Representations
Brenntag AG SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brenntag AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brenntag AG Capital Market Snapshot
Brenntag AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Wholesale and Distribution Industry Statistics
Brenntag AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brenntag AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brenntag AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brenntag AG 1-year Stock Charts
Brenntag AG 5-year Stock Charts
Brenntag AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brenntag AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brenntag AG Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?