- The report contains detailed information about PZ Cussons plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PZ Cussons plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PZ Cussons plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PZ Cussons plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PZ Cussons plc business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About PZ Cussons plc
PZ Cussons Plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and distributes personal and home care products in Africa, Asia, and Europe. Its products include personal wash and soaps; beauty and body care products; food products, including edible oils and spreads; household and detergents; hair care products; soaps and detergents; electrical goods, such as fridges, freezers, washing machines, televisions, DVD players, mobile phones, and air conditioning units; health and beauty products; food and nutrition products; and baby care products, as well as pharmaceuticals. The company markets its products under the Original Source, Imperial Leather, Carex, Luksja, Sanctuary, Minerva, Morning Fresh, E, Charles Worthington, Premier, Elephant, Haier Thermocool, Venus, Super Robb, Nunu, Cussons Baby, Cussons First Years, Radiant, Morning Fresh, Pure, Trix, Duo, and Burrino. It also operates a day spa. The company was formerly known as Paterson Zochonis Plc and changed its name to PZ Cussons Plc in 2002. PZ Cussons Plc was founded in 1879 and is headquartered in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
1. PZ CUSSONS PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PZ CUSSONS PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PZ CUSSONS PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PZ CUSSONS PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PZ CUSSONS PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PZ Cussons plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PZ Cussons plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PZ Cussons plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PZ Cussons plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PZ Cussons plc Industry Position Analysis
6. PZ CUSSONS PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PZ CUSSONS PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PZ CUSSONS PLC PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PZ Cussons plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PZ Cussons plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PZ Cussons plc Major Shareholders
PZ Cussons plc History
PZ Cussons plc Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
PZ Cussons plc Offices and Representations
PZ Cussons plc SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PZ Cussons plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PZ Cussons plc Capital Market Snapshot
PZ Cussons plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
PZ Cussons plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PZ Cussons plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PZ Cussons plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PZ Cussons plc 1-year Stock Charts
PZ Cussons plc 5-year Stock Charts
PZ Cussons plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PZ Cussons plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PZ Cussons plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?