- The report contains detailed information about Constellation Brands Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Constellation Brands Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Constellation Brands Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Constellation Brands Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Constellation Brands Inc. business.
About Constellation Brands Inc.
Constellation Brands, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of beverage alcohol with a portfolio of brands across the wine, spirits, and imported beer categories in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
The company operates in two business divisions, Constellation Wines (branded wine, spirits and other) and Crown Imports (imported beer).
The Constellation Wines segment produces and markets wine worldwide. It sells various wine brands across various categories table wine, sparkling wine and dessert wine and across various price points popular, premium, super-premium, and fine wine. The portfolio of super-premium and fine wines is supported by vineyard holdings in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Constellation Wines produces and markets wine in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand and markets wine in the U.K. Wine produced by the company in the U.S. is primarily marketed domestically and in the U.K. and Canada. Wine produced in Australia and New Zealand is primarily marketed domestically and in the U.S., Canada and U.K., while wine produced in Canada is primarily marketed domestically. In addition, Constellation Wines exports its wine products to other major wine consuming markets of the world.
Constellation Wines primary wine brands include Robert Mondavi Brands, Franciscan Estate, Wild Horse, Simi, Toasted Head, Estancia, Clos du Bois, Blackstone, Ravenswood, Black Box, Vendange, Arbor Mist, Inniskillin, Kim Crawford, Ruffino, Nobilo, Jackson-Triggs, Alice White, Hardys, Banrock Station, Stowells, and Kumala. Constellation Wines also produces and sells Paul Masson Grande Amber Brandy, a brand in the brandy/cognac category. The companys North American wine operations include the SVEDKA and Black Velvet Canadian Whisky premium spirit brands.
The company, along with Punch Taverns plc, completed the formation of the Matthew Clark joint venture. Matthew Clark is a drinks wholesaler servicing on-premise trade accounts and distributes wine, distilled spirits, cider, beer, RTDs, and soft drinks. Those products include Constellation Wines branded wine and products produced by other major drinks companies.
Constellation Wines also produces and markets wine kits and beverage alcohol refreshment drinks in Canada. In conjunction with its wine production, Constellation Wines produces and sells bulk wine and other related products and services.
The Crown Imports segment markets imported beer in the U.S. through its investment in Crown Imports, a joint venture with Grupo Modelo, S.A.B. de C.V. (Modelo) pursuant to which Modelos Mexican beer portfolio (the Modelo Brands) are imported, marketed and sold by the joint venture in the U.S. along with certain other imported brands.
The company and Modelo indirectly each have an equal interest in Crown Imports, which has the right to import, market, and sell the Modelo Brands, which include Corona Extra, Corona Light, Coronita, Modelo Especial, Pacifico and Negra Modelo, as well as the St. Pauli Girl and Tsingtao brands in all 50 states of the U.S.
The company's customers include wholesale distributors, retailers, on-premise locations, and government alcohol beverage control agencies.
In January 2010, the company sold its U.K. cider business. In March 2009, it sold its value spirits business.
The Constellation Wines segments principal wine competitors include E&J Gallo Winery, Fosters Group, W.J. Deutsch & Sons, Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, Kendall-Jackson, Diageo and Brown-Forman in the U.S.; Andrew Peller, Fosters Group, Kruger and E&J Gallo Winery in Canada; Fosters Group, Diageo, E&J Gallo Winery and Pernod Ricard in the U.K.; and Fosters Group and Pernod Ricard in Australia and New Zealand. Constellation Wines principal distilled spirits competitors include Diageo, Fortune Brands, Bacardi, Pernod Ricard, and Brown-Forman.
Crown Imports principal competitors include Anheuser-Busch InBev, MillerCoors, and Heineken.
Constellation Brands, Inc. was founded in 1945.
1. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Constellation Brands Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Constellation Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Constellation Brands Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Constellation Brands Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Constellation Brands Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Constellation Brands Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Constellation Brands Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Constellation Brands Inc. Major Shareholders
Constellation Brands Inc. History
Constellation Brands Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Constellation Brands Inc. Offices and Representations
Constellation Brands Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Constellation Brands Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Constellation Brands Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Constellation Brands Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Constellation Brands Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Constellation Brands Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Constellation Brands Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Constellation Brands Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Constellation Brands Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Constellation Brands Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Constellation Brands Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Constellation Brands Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.