- The report contains detailed information about Central European Distribution Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Central European Distribution Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Central European Distribution Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Central European Distribution Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Central European Distribution Corp. business.
About Central European Distribution Corp.
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) and its subsidiaries produce, distribute, import, and export alcoholic beverages primarily in Poland, Hungary, and the Russian Federation. The company produces vodka with a brand portfolio that includes Absolwent, Zubrowka, Bols, Parliament, Green Mark, Soplica, and Zhuravli brands. In addition, it produces and distributes Royal Vodka. As well as sales and distribution of its own branded spirits, the company distributes and imports spirits, wine, and beer.
The company produces vodka. It owns two production sites in Poland: Bols and Polmos Bia³ystok. In the Bols distillery, the company produces the Bols and Soplica vodka brands, among other spirit brands. In addition to the Absolwent brand, Polmos Bia³ystok also produces Zubrówka, which also is exported out of Poland to various markets worldwide, including the United States, England, Japan, and also France. The company operates as an importer of spirits, wine and beer in Poland. It imports approximately 40 brands of spirits, wine from approximately 40 producers and 5 brands of beer. The company distributes alcoholic beverages in Poland.
Sales Organization and Distribution: The company's business involves the distribution of products that it imports on an exclusive basis and products it produces from its two distilleries (Bols Poland and Polmos Biaùystok). In addition, the company handles the distribution of a range of products from the local and international drinks companies operating in Poland. The company operates a nationwide next-day alcoholic beverage delivery service with 18 distribution centers and 124 satellite branches located throughout Poland. The company distributes approximately 700 brands of alcoholic beverages consisting of a range of alcoholic products, including spirits, wine and beer, as well as non-alcoholic beverages.
The company distributes products throughout Poland directly to approximately 25,000 outlets, including off-trade establishments, such as small and medium-size retail outlets, petrol stations, duty free stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, and on-trade locations, such as bars, nightclubs, hotels, and restaurants.
The company operates an integrated spirits beverages business in Russia. The company produces Green Mark vodka and sub-premium vodkas, such as Parliament and Zhuravli in Russia. It also produces Yamskaya, economy vodka in Russia, and premixed alcohol drinks, or long drinks. It holds an 80% interest in Whitehall, which holds the rights to the import of such premium wine brands as Concha y Toro and Constellation brands, as well as certain Gruppo Campari brands. The company is also involved in a joint venture with Moet Hennessythe French spirits and champagne business of LVMH. In addition to these import activities, Whitehall is also the owner of distribution centers in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Rostov, and Siberia, as well as a wine and spirits retail network located in Moscow.
The company owns the trademark for Royal Vodka, which it produces in Poland and which sells in Hungary through its Bols Hungary subsidiary.
On September 25, 2009, the company and certain of its affiliates acquired the remaining 15% of the share capital of its subsidiary, Copecresto Enterprises Limited (Parliament). Parliament owns various alcoholic beverage production and distribution assets in Russia, including the Parliament vodka brand.
On January 20, 2010, the company acquired the sole voting share of Cayman 6 from Lion Capital and thereby acquired control of Russian Alcohol. Russian Alcohol is a vodka producer in Russia and produces vodka brands, such as Green Mark and Zhuravli.
Central European Distribution Corporation was founded in 1990.
1. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Central European Distribution Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Central European Distribution Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Central European Distribution Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Central European Distribution Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Food & Beverages Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Central European Distribution Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CENTRAL EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Central European Distribution Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Central European Distribution Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Central European Distribution Corp. Major Shareholders
Central European Distribution Corp. History
Central European Distribution Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Central European Distribution Corp. Offices and Representations
Central European Distribution Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Central European Distribution Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Central European Distribution Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Central European Distribution Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Food & Beverages Industry Statistics
Central European Distribution Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Central European Distribution Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Central European Distribution Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Central European Distribution Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Central European Distribution Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Central European Distribution Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Central European Distribution Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Central European Distribution Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.