- The report contains detailed information about Helen of Troy Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Helen of Troy Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Helen of Troy Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Helen of Troy Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Helen of Troy Limited business.
About Helen of Troy Limited
Helen of Troy Limited engages in the design, development, import, and distribution of consumer products worldwide. The company operates through two segments: Personal Care and Housewares.
The companys segments include Personal Care and Housewares.
Personal Care segments products include hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons, hairsetters, shavers, mirrors, hot air brushes, home hair clippers and trimmers, paraffin baths, massage cushions, footbaths, body massagers, brushes, combs, hair accessories, liquid and aerosol hair care and styling products, mens fragrances, mens deodorants, liquid and bar soaps, shampoos, hair treatments, foot powder, body powder, and skin care products.
Housewares segment reports the operations of the OXO (OXO) family of brands whose products include kitchen tools, cutlery, bar and wine accessories, household cleaning tools, food storage containers, tea kettles, trash cans, storage and organization products, hand tools, gardening tools, kitchen mitts and trivets, barbeque tools, and rechargeable lighting products.
The companys customers include Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and Bed Bath and Beyond, Inc.
In the Personal Care segment, the companys primary competitors include Conair Corporation; Farouk Systems, Inc. (Chi); T3 Micro, Inc.; International Consulting Associates, Inc. (InfraShine); FHI Heat, Inc.; Jamella Limited (GHD); The Cricket Company LLC; Turbo Ion, Inc. (Croc Hair Products); Spectrum Brands, Inc.; Goody Products, Inc., a division of Newell Rubbermaid, Inc.; Homedics-U.S.A, Inc.; Chattem, Inc.; KAO Brands Company; The Procter & Gamble Company; L'Oreal Group; Unilever N.V.; the Alberto-Culver Company; Colgate-Palmolive Company; Beirsdorf AG; and Coty Inc.
In the Housewares segment, the companys primary competitors include Lifetime Brands, Inc. (KitchenAid); Zyliss AG; Wilton Industries, Inc. (Copco); Simplehuman LLC; Casabella Holdings LLC; and Interdesign, Inc.
Helen of Troy Limited was founded in 1968.
1. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Helen of Troy Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Helen of Troy Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Helen of Troy Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Helen of Troy Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Appliances and Furniture Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Helen of Troy Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HELEN OF TROY LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Helen of Troy Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Helen of Troy Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Helen of Troy Limited Major Shareholders
Helen of Troy Limited History
Helen of Troy Limited Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Helen of Troy Limited Offices and Representations
Helen of Troy Limited SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Helen of Troy Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Helen of Troy Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Helen of Troy Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Appliances and Furniture Industry Statistics
Helen of Troy Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Helen of Troy Limited Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Helen of Troy Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Helen of Troy Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Helen of Troy Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Helen of Troy Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Helen of Troy Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Helen of Troy Limited Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.