- The report contains detailed information about Optibase Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Optibase Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Optibase Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Optibase Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Optibase Ltd. business.
About Optibase Ltd.
Optibase Ltd. focuses on investing in fixed-income real estate assets. The company focuses on purchasing and operating real estate properties intended for leasing primarily for the purpose of commercial, industrial, office space, parking garage, and warehouse use. It intends to purchase real estate mainly in central and western Europe, North America, and Israel.
The company owns a commercial building located at Riedmattstrasse 9, Rümlang, Switzerland. The 5-storey building includes 12,500 square meters (approximately 134,500 square feet) of rentable space with office, laboratory,and retail uses. The property is occupied by Polymed Medical Center and DHL Logistics.
On July 1, 2010, the company completed the sale of its video solutions business, which provided equipment for a range of professional video applications in the broadband IPTV, broadcast, government, enterprise, and post-production markets.
The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as Optibase Advanced Systems (1990) Ltd. and changed its name to Optibase Ltd. in 1993.
1. OPTIBASE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OPTIBASE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OPTIBASE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OPTIBASE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OPTIBASE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Optibase Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Optibase Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Optibase Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Optibase Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Optibase Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. OPTIBASE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OPTIBASE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Optibase Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Optibase Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Optibase Ltd. Major Shareholders
Optibase Ltd. History
Optibase Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Optibase Ltd. Offices and Representations
Optibase Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Optibase Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Optibase Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Optibase Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Optibase Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Optibase Ltd. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Optibase Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Optibase Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Optibase Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Optibase Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Optibase Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Optibase Ltd. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.