- The report contains detailed information about Duke Realty Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Duke Realty Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Duke Realty Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Duke Realty Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Duke Realty Corp. business.
About Duke Realty Corp.
Duke Realty Corporation, a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, construction, development, leasing, and management of office, industrial, retail, and healthcare properties in the Midwest and Southeast United States.
The company engages in three operating segments, the first two of which consist of the ownership and rental of office and industrial real estate investments. The third segment consists of its build-to-suit for sale operations and providing various real estate services such as property management, maintenance, leasing, development and construction management to third-party property owners and joint ventures (Service Operations).
As of December 31, 2006, the companys diversified portfolio of 721 rental properties (including 28 properties totaling approximately 4.5 million square feet under development) encompass approximately 113.8 million rentable square feet and are leased by approximately 3,500 tenants whose businesses include manufacturing, retailing, wholesale trade, distribution and professional services. It also owns or controls approximately 6,400 acres of unencumbered land ready for development.
INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES: The company owns interests in 416 industrial properties encompassing approximately 79.2 million square feet that include:
Bulk Warehouses: These are industrial warehouse/distribution buildings with clear ceiling heights of approximately 20 feet. The company owns 344 buildings totaling approximately 74.0 million square feet of such properties.
Service Centers: Service Centers, also known as flex buildings or light industrial, product type has 12-18 foot clear ceiling heights and a combination of drive-up and dock-height loading access. The company owns 77 buildings totaling approximately 5.2 million square feet of such properties.
OFFICE PROPERTIES: The company owns interests in 300 office buildings totaling approximately 34.6 million square feet. These properties include primarily suburban office properties.
LAND: The company owns or controls approximately 6,400 acres of land located primarily in existing business parks. Approximately 93 million square feet of additional space can be developed on these sites and substantially all of the land is zoned for either office, industrial or retail development.
SERVICE OPERATIONS: The company provides property and asset management, development, leasing and construction services to third party owners in addition to its own properties.
The companys rental operations are conducted through Duke Realty Limited Partnership (DRLP). It also conducts its Service Operations through Duke Realty Services LLC, Duke Realty Services Limited Partnership and Duke Construction Limited Partnership. The company operates through 16 regional offices located in Alexandria, Virginia; Atlanta, Georgia; Cincinnati, Ohio; Columbus, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio; Chicago, Illinois; Dallas, Texas; Houston, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Nashville, Tennessee; Orlando, Florida; Phoenix, Arizona; Raleigh, North Carolina; St. Louis, Missouri; Tampa, Florida; and Weston, Florida.
The company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust (REIT) under the Internal Revenue Code. As a REIT, the company would not be subject to federal income tax purposes, provided that it distributes 90% of taxable income to its shareholders.
Duke Realty Corporation was founded in 1972.
1. DUKE REALTY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DUKE REALTY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DUKE REALTY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DUKE REALTY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DUKE REALTY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Duke Realty Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Duke Realty Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Duke Realty Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Duke Realty Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Real Estate Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Duke Realty Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DUKE REALTY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DUKE REALTY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Duke Realty Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Duke Realty Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Duke Realty Corp. Major Shareholders
Duke Realty Corp. History
Duke Realty Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Duke Realty Corp. Offices and Representations
Duke Realty Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Duke Realty Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Duke Realty Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Duke Realty Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Real Estate Industry Statistics
Duke Realty Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Duke Realty Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Duke Realty Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Duke Realty Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Duke Realty Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Duke Realty Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Duke Realty Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Duke Realty Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.