- The report contains detailed information about Lincoln Educational Services Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lincoln Educational Services Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lincoln Educational Services Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lincoln Educational Services Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lincoln Educational Services Corporation business.
About Lincoln Educational Services Corporation
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation provides career-oriented post-secondary education in the United States. The company offers high school graduates and working adults degree and diploma programs in five areas of study: health sciences, automotive technology, skilled trades, hospitality services, and business and information technology. The company had 29,340 students enrolled as of December 31, 2009.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 43 campuses in 17 states. Its schools operate under the Lincoln Technical Institute, Lincoln College of Technology, and Lincoln College of New England brand names, except for Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC), Southwestern College, Clemens College, and Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences, which continue to operate under their previous names.
Programs and Areas of Study
The company structures its program offerings to provide students with a practical, career-oriented education and position them for entry-level job opportunities in their chosen fields. Its diploma/certificate programs typically take between 16 to 105 weeks to complete. The companys associates degree programs typically take between 47 to 92 weeks to complete. Its bachelors degree programs typically take between 132 and 193 weeks to complete. As of December 31, 2009, all of its schools offered diploma and certificate programs, 22 of its schools were approved to offer associates degree programs and three schools were approved to offer a bachelors degree program.
Health Sciences: The companys health science programs are 24 to 92 weeks in length. Graduates of its programs are qualified to obtain positions, such as licensed practical nurse, medical administrative assistant, EKG technician, claims examiner, and pharmacy technician. The companys graduates are employed by various employers, including hospitals, laboratories, insurance companies, doctors' offices, and pharmacies. The companys medical assistant and medical administrative assistant programs are its primary health science programs. As of December 31, 2009, the company offered health science programs at 27 schools, including six Southwestern College schools, BRI, and 20 Lincoln College of Technology and Lincoln Technical Institute schools.
Automotive Technology: The companys automotive technology programs are 24 to 105 weeks in length. It provides automotive technology education in each of its local markets. Graduates of its programs are qualified to obtain entry level employment ranging from positions as technicians and mechanics to various apprentice level positions. The companys graduates are employed by various employers, ranging from automotive and diesel dealers, independent auto body paint and repair shops, to trucking and construction companies. As of December 31, 2009, each of its Lincoln Technical Institute schools, with the exception of its Allentown, Pennsylvania campus, offered programs in automotive technology and majority of these schools offered other technical programs. The companys campuses in East Windsor, Connecticut; Nashville, Tennessee; Grand Prairie, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana; and Denver Colorado are destination schools, attracting students throughout the United States and from abroad.
Skilled Trades: The companys skilled trades programs are 41 to 91 weeks in length. Its skilled trades programs include electrician, heating, ventilation and air conditioning repair, welding, drafting and computer-aided design, and electronic system technician. Graduates of its programs are qualified to obtain entry level employment positions, such as electrician, cable, wiring and HVAC installer and servicer, and drafting technician. The companys graduates are employed by various employers, including residential and commercial construction, telecommunications installation companies, and architectural firms. As of December 31, 2009, the company offered skilled trades programs at 14 of its 29 Lincoln Technical Institute and Lincoln College of Technology campuses.
Hospitality Services: The companys hospitality services programs are 16 to 132 weeks in length. Its spa programs include therapeutic massage, cosmetology and aesthetics. Graduates work in salons, spas, cruise ships, or are self-employed. The company offers massage programs at 15 campuses and cosmetology programs at 5 campuses. The companys culinary graduates are employed by restaurants, hotels, cruise ships, and bakeries. As of December 31, 2009, the company offered culinary programs at six Lincoln Culinary Institutes.
Business and Information Technology: The companys business and information technology programs are 30 to 193 weeks in length. It focuses its IT program offerings on PC systems technician, network systems administrator, and business administration specialist programs. The companys IT and business graduates work in entry level positions for both small and large corporations. Its criminal justice graduates work in the security industry and for various government agencies and departments. As of December 31, 2009, the company offered these programs at 20 of its campuses.
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation was founded in 1946.
1. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lincoln Educational Services Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lincoln Educational Services Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LINCOLN EDUCATIONAL SERVICES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Major Shareholders
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation History
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Offices and Representations
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.