- The report contains detailed information about Intermap Technologies Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Intermap Technologies Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Intermap Technologies Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Intermap Technologies Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Intermap Technologies Corp. business.
About Intermap Technologies Corp.
Intermap Technologies Corporation provides digital mapping and related services in Canada, the United States of America, Asia/Pacific, and Europe. The company creates three dimensional (3D) digital models of the earths surface. It is mapping entire countries and building a national database, called NEXTMap, consisting of elevation data and geometric images.
The companys digital maps are used in a range of applications, including geographical information systems (GIS), engineering, automotive, consumer electronics, risk management, oil and gas, renewable energy generation, hydrology, environmental planning, wireless communications, transportation, and 3D visualization. The products are also used to improve the positional accuracy of airborne and satellite images.
The company, working for private industry, governments, and individual consumers worldwide, employs Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (IFSAR) mapping technology, which provides the ability to digitally map large areas and acquire data at any time of the day including overcast and dark conditions.
NEXTMap USA: The company's NEXTMap USA program calls for the mapping of the entire contiguous United States and Hawaii. The NEXTMap USA program includes terrain elevation and imagery data covering approximately 8.0 million square kilometers of the United States. Various independent agencies have validated its data, including USGS, NGA, NASA, DARPA, U.S. Forest Service, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers TEC, and the University of Washington. As of December 31, 2008, the NEXTMap USA program had data available off the shelf representing approximately 3.9 million square kilometers of area. The NEXTMap USA library includes datasets from 35 states, including datasets of California, Florida, Hawaii, Mississippi, and Oklahoma. It has completed the airborne collection of approximately 7.96 million square kilometers.
NEXTMap Europe: The NEXTMap Europe program calls for the mapping of Western Europe, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Irish Republic, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Scotland, Switzerland, and Wales. The NEXTMap Europe program includes an area of approximately 2.5 million square kilometers.
NEXTMap Production: During 2008, the company had two Learjet aircraft, equipped with IFSAR mapping technology, focused on airborne data collection for NEXTMap initiatives.
Contract Services: The company's contract services business typically involves a client requesting digital map data for a specific location outside of its NEXTMap area of collection.
In January 2010, Intermap Technologies announced collaboration with Hella KGaA Hueck & Co. regarding a predictive front lighting system based on Intermap's reliable 3D road geometries.
The company conducts a significant portion of its business either directly or in cooperation with the U.S. government, other governments around the world, and international funding agencies. Its major customer is the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), an agency of the U.S. federal government.
1. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Intermap Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Intermap Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Intermap Technologies Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Intermap Technologies Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Intermap Technologies Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERMAP TECHNOLOGIES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Intermap Technologies Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Intermap Technologies Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Intermap Technologies Corp. Major Shareholders
Intermap Technologies Corp. History
Intermap Technologies Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Intermap Technologies Corp. Offices and Representations
Intermap Technologies Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Intermap Technologies Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Intermap Technologies Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Intermap Technologies Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Intermap Technologies Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Intermap Technologies Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Intermap Technologies Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Intermap Technologies Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Intermap Technologies Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Intermap Technologies Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Intermap Technologies Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Intermap Technologies Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.