- The report contains detailed information about Global Warming Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Warming Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Warming Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Warming Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Warming Solutions, Inc. business.
About Global Warming Solutions, Inc.
Global Warming Solutions, Inc., a development stage company, develops and commercializes technologies that help mitigate global warming and its effect on the planet. The company targets three areas that help reduce the extent of global warming, including clean energy, carbon control, and water purification.
LETG Solar Energetic System
This system captures and stores sunlight using a hybrid module design. Its spectral-selective thermal liquid circulates on the reception surface of a photoelectric circuit. The company intends to one day supply the LETG technology to building power plants that would connect to existing electricity grids and produce cheap and renewable energy.
GEM Hybrid Energy System
GEM Rotary Engine eliminates the waste and provides approximately 16 times the power for the same amount of fuel.
PureRay Water Purification System
This system involves technology that purifies water and other consumable liquids. It employs a mild process that retains higher levels of natural nutrients. PureRay uses near-infrared light, a non-ionizing radiation that is capable of penetrating plant and animal tissue without harming it. PureRay may be used on produce products to improve resistance to bacterial and fungi diseases, such as suppression of blue mold growth.
The companys suppliers include Solar Wind LLC; Elite Ltd; and Cross Organics Ltd.
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. was incorporated in 1999.
1. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Warming Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Warming Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL WARMING SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. History
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Commercial Services and Supplies Industry Statistics
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.