- The report contains detailed information about Geos Communications, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Geos Communications, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Geos Communications, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Geos Communications, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Geos Communications, Inc. business.
About Geos Communications, Inc.
Geos Communications, Inc. engages in the development and distribution of mobile applications and communications services.
Products and Services
The company offers MyGlobalTalk, a solution for reducing long distance calling charges worldwide that makes use of various routing processes and technologies which may include voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). MyGlobalTalk provides a secure network designed for interoperability and scalability in an SAS-compliant environment; and offers Internet telephony-based international telephone calls from a smartphone, cell phone, landline/desk phone or PC/netbook. MyGlobalTalk is also a mobile application for BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Symbian, and Windows Mobile operating systems. The primary target markets for the MyGlobalTalk service are enterprises with global calling footprints and consumers with global calling needs that want to reduce their cost to make long distance calls. The company is also targeting emerging international markets, with an emphasis on the Asia Pacific, Central and South America, and Europe.
The company, in February 2010, acquired Shoot It, LLC, which provides mobile applications for sending picture postcards from smart phones. Shoot It! is a postcard messaging service that allows users to take a picture with their smartphone, create a personal message and send it as a paper postcard from anywhere in the world to any mailbox in North America, western Europe, or Asia. Shoot It! enhances the experience of smartphones by allowing users to share their photos with others around the world, while also giving the user a tangible alternative to SMS or MMS. Shoot It!s smartphone application supports the iPhone, BlackBerry OS 4.6., and higher, Android and Windows Mobile operating systems. The Shoot It! smartphone application is available for download via traditional application retail channels, such as the iTunes App store, BlackBerry App World and Android Marketplace. It would also be available through Geos Duo Guo mobile content distribution platform in China.
The company, in March 2010, acquired D Mobile, Inc., which operates a retail channel for the discovery and download of licensed mobile content under the brand name Duo Guo in China. Duo Guo operates a kiosk-based distribution business, which enables mobile device users to discover and download games, movies, music, ringtones, and applications. The kiosk network also serve as a channel for a range of mobile downloadable services, such as ticketing, coupon distribution, and advertising. Duo Guo has partnerships with major retailers include Wal-Mart, China Unicom, Suning and FunTalk, as well as media content providers, including Paramount Pictures, EA Mobile, Cartoon Network, Warner Music Group and others. Duo Guo operates approximately 75 kiosks in 15 cities across China, including Shanghai and Beijing, and the Guangzhou, Shandong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces.
The companys competitors range from the large incumbents, such as Verizon and AT&T to newer, large VolP telephony providers, such as Vonage and Skype. It also competes with Internet sites where content can be downloaded, such as sina.com, kong zhong, and linktone.
The company was founded in 2002. It was formerly known as Transit Information Systems, Inc. and changed its name to i2 Telecom International, Inc. in 2004. Further, it changed its name to Geos Communications, Inc. in 2009.
1. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Geos Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Geos Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Geos Communications, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Geos Communications, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Geos Communications, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEOS COMMUNICATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Geos Communications, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Geos Communications, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Geos Communications, Inc. Major Shareholders
Geos Communications, Inc. History
Geos Communications, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Geos Communications, Inc. Offices and Representations
Geos Communications, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Geos Communications, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Geos Communications, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Geos Communications, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Geos Communications, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Geos Communications, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Geos Communications, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Geos Communications, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Geos Communications, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Geos Communications, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Geos Communications, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Geos Communications, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.