- The report contains detailed information about Flint Telecom Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Flint Telecom Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Flint Telecom Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Flint Telecom Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Flint Telecom Group, Inc. business.
About Flint Telecom Group, Inc.
Flint Telecom Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides next generation voice, data, and wireless services through partner channels primarily in the United States.
The company has four wholly owned subsidiaries: Cable and Voice Corporation, Phone House, Inc., Flint Prepaid, Inc. (previously named Wize Communications, Inc.), and Digital Phone Solutions, Inc.
Subsidiaries: Products and Services
Cable and Voice Corporation: Cable and Voice Corporation is a distributor of broadband products and services to cable, telecommunications, enterprise, and service provider customers throughout the United States. It offers a range of products and services which include cable modems, cables, UPS units, AV powerline and homeplug adapters, Wi-Fi and cellular wireless hardware and software applications, intelligent telephone adapters (ITA) and IP telephones for VoIP services and other customer premise equipment.
Phone House, Inc.: Phone House is a distributor of discount calling products that enable users who purchase cards in the United States to call China, India, Mexico, Africa, South America, Brazil, Bangladesh, and other countries throughout the world. The international calling cards would be used to call from the United States to other countries, to call from other countries to the United States, or to call between countries outside the United States.
Digital Phone Solutions, Inc. DPS provides a suite of IP telephony solutions targeted primarily at small and medium sized enterprises in the United States. DPS delivers the services, including billing, customer care, call routing, and service provisioning. It also provides advanced features, such as voicemail-delivered-to-email, free inter-office calling, and virtual phone numbers.
Flint Prepaid, Inc.: Flint Prepaid, a retail focused company selling directly to end-users through master distributers and retailers. It provides Flint Telecom's own branded pre-paid calling services primarily to immigrant customers.
As of June 30, 2010, the company structured the business into three separate operating segments. These segments include the sale of third-party telecoms and networking equipment and software services (referred to as equipment as telecom software, services & equipment); the sale of company produced and third-party prepaid calling products (referred to as prepaid telecom services); and the delivery of wholesale and VoIP telecom services to other operators and direct to end users (referred to as telecom services).
Products and Services
Through the companys operating companies, it operates in 3 key business areas:
Telecom Software, Services & Equipment: The company engages in the wireless IP and telecom expense management applications to large multinational enterprises and telecom operators worldwide. The company supplies modem, cable, and other telecom equipment supplies to cable and rural telecom operators in the United States.
Prepaid Telecom Services: The company engages in the provision and distribution of integrated prepaid calling and cellular products in the United States and internationally. These calling products enable users who purchase cards in the United States to call China, India, Mexico, Africa, South America, Brazil, Bangladesh, and other countries throughout the world. The international calling cards would be used to call from the United States to other countries, to call from other countries to the United States, or to call between countries outside the United States.
Subscriber Based Telecom Services: The company provides VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) and cellular services targeted primarily at the small and medium enterprises in the United States and internationally. It also enables independent cable companies & ISPs, VARs, and other service providers to deliver own brand white label convergent telecom services (voice, data & wireless) to their customers. It also delivering services that manage the voice value chain for the partner, such as billing, customer care, call routing, service provisioning, and marketing support.
The primary competitors for Cable and Voice Corporation include Motorola, Arris, Telewire, Westel, Comtrends, VoIP Supply, Scott Cable, Adams Global, and SMC.
DPSs primary competitors include 8x8, Net2phone, Vox Communications, Singlepipe, and Momentum.
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. was founded in 2005.
1. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Flint Telecom Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Flint Telecom Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLINT TELECOM GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. History
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Flint Telecom Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.