- The report contains detailed information about ChinaCast Education Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ChinaCast Education Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ChinaCast Education Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ChinaCast Education Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ChinaCast Education Corporation business.
About ChinaCast Education Corporation
ChinaCast Education Corporation provides post-secondary education and e-learning services in China.
The company operates in two business segments, the E-learning and Training Service Group and the Traditional University Group.
E-learning and Training Service Group
The E-learning and Training Service Group (the ELG) offers products and services to customers under three principal business lines: post secondary education distance learning services; K-12 educational services; and vocational/career training services. The company provides its e-learning services to post-secondary institutions, K-12 schools, government agencies, and corporate enterprises via its nationwide satellite/fiber broadband network.
Post Secondary Education Distance Learning Services: The company enables universities and other higher learning institutions to provide nationwide real-time distance learning services. Its turn-key packages include the hardware, software, and broadband satellite network services necessary to allow university students located at remote classrooms around the country to interactively participate in live lectures broadcast from a main campus. The company services 15 universities with approximately 138,000 students in approximately 300 remote classrooms.
K-12 Educational Services: The company broadcasts multimedia educational content to 6,500 primary, middle, and high schools throughout the Peoples Republic of China in partnership with educational content companies and educational institutions. The educational content packages assist teachers in preparing and teaching course content.
Vocational/Career Training Services: In partnership with various government departments and corporate enterprises, the company has deployed various training centers throughout China providing job-skills training to new graduates, employees of state-owned enterprises, and corporate employees.
Traditional University Group
The Traditional University group (the TUG) offers bachelor and diploma programs to students in China. The company provides post-secondary degree and diploma programs through its two universities in China: The Foreign Trade and Business College of Chongqing Normal University (FTBC) and the Lijiang College of Guangxi Normal University (LJC). With a total of 20,000 on campus students, FTBC and LJC offer four-year bachelors degree and three-year diploma programs in business, finance, economics, trade, tourism, advertising, IT/computer engineering, music, foreign languages, tourism management, hospitality, computer engineering, law, and art.
In September 2009, the company entered an agreement with the shareholders of Chongqing Chaosheng Education and Investment Co., Ltd. (Chaosheng) to acquire the 100% equity interest in Chaosheng. Chaosheng held the remaining 20% equity interest in Hai Lai Education Technology Limited (Hai Lai). After the completion of the acquisition of Chaosheng, the company holds 100% of the equity interest of Hai Lai.
ChinaCast Education Corporation was founded in 1999.
1. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ChinaCast Education Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ChinaCast Education Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ChinaCast Education Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ChinaCast Education Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Diversified Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ChinaCast Education Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINACAST EDUCATION CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ChinaCast Education Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ChinaCast Education Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
ChinaCast Education Corporation Major Shareholders
ChinaCast Education Corporation History
ChinaCast Education Corporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
ChinaCast Education Corporation Offices and Representations
ChinaCast Education Corporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ChinaCast Education Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ChinaCast Education Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
ChinaCast Education Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Diversified Services Industry Statistics
ChinaCast Education Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ChinaCast Education Corporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
ChinaCast Education Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ChinaCast Education Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaCast Education Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
ChinaCast Education Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ChinaCast Education Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaCast Education Corporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.