- The report contains detailed information about Bharti Airtel Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bharti Airtel Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bharti Airtel Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bharti Airtel Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bharti Airtel Ltd. business.
About Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Bharti Airtel Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides telecommunication services in India. The company operates in four segments: Mobile Services, Telemedia Services, Enterprise Services, and Passive Infrastructure Services. The Mobile Services segment offers mobile services using global system for mobile communications technology. It offers post-paid, pre-paid, roaming, and value added services through its 23 telecom circles. The Telemedia Services segment offers high speed broadband Internet, landline, and direct to home digital TV services. The Enterprise Services segment provides data, voice, and managed and long distance telecommunication services for corporate customers and carrier customers. It serves various industries, such as BFSI, information technology (IT), IT enabled services, manufacturing and distribution, media, education, telecom, government and public service undertakings, and retail. The Passive Infrastructure Services segment engages in setting up, operating, and maintaining wireless communication towers. Bharti Airtel Limited also provides data and IP solutions, such as Internet access, data transport solutions, satellite services, MPLS solutions, online desktop, Website builder, and hosted mail; voice solutions, including mobility solutions, fixed line and broadband, and enterprise VAS; audio and video conference services; and data center services comprising managed co-location service, product vision, integrated service offerings, infrastructure and footprint, and SSL certificate. The company was formerly known as Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited and changed its name to Bharti Airtel Limited in April 2006. Bharti Airtel Limited was incorporated in 1995 and is based in New Delhi, India.
1. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bharti Airtel Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bharti Airtel Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bharti Airtel Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bharti Airtel Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bharti Airtel Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. BHARTI AIRTEL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Major Shareholders
Bharti Airtel Ltd. History
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Offices and Representations
Bharti Airtel Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bharti Airtel Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Bharti Airtel Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Bharti Airtel Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bharti Airtel Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bharti Airtel Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?