- The report contains detailed information about 8x8 Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 8x8 Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 8x8 Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 8x8 Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 8x8 Inc. business.
About 8x8 Inc.
8x8, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and sale of telecommunication services and technology for Internet protocol (IP), telephony and video applications, as well as Web-based conferencing and unified communications services.
The company offers the 8x8 VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) voice and video digital phone service, 8x8 Virtual Office hosted PBX service, 8x8 Complete Contact Center service, 8x8 Trunking service, 8x8 Hosted Key System service, 8x8 MobileTalk service, 8x8 Virtual Meeting Web conferencing service, and the 8x8 Virtual Office Pro unified communications solution.
The company offers 8x8 digital phone service, the 8x8 Virtual Office hosted PBX business service, the 8x8 videophone service, the 8x8 Complete Contact Center, the 8x8 MobileTalk service, the 8x8 Trunking service, the 8x8 Hosted Key System service, the 8x8 Virtual Meeting Web conferencing service, and the 8x8 Virtual Office Pro unified communications solution.
In May 2010, the company acquired Central Host, Inc., a provider of managed hosting and cloud-based computing solutions. It offers 8x8 Managed Hosting and Cloud-Based Computing solutions to business customers. As of March 31, 2010, the company had approximately 20,000 business customers who use its services as their primary business telephone system.
The 8x8 voice and video broadband phone service enables broadband Internet users to add digital voice and video communications services to their high-speed Internet connections. The company offers videophones and video telephony software in conjunction with its service plans that connect to a customer's Internet network to deliver all of the voice features, as well as unlimited video calls, to any other 8x8 videophone customer worldwide.
The 8x8 Virtual Office suite of business phone services offers small and medium-sized businesses HD (high definition) audio-enhanced communications services. The company sells pre-programmed IP telephones with speakerphones and a display screen, in conjunction with its Virtual Office service plans, which enable its business customers to access additional Virtual Office features through on-screen phone menus. The 8x8 Virtual Office Pro unified communications solution bundles the 8x8 Virtual Office hosted PBX phone service with other essential businesses software communications services, such as Web conferencing, call recording and archiving, Internet fax, chat, voicemail and presence management and a mobile iPhone/iPad extension in a competitively priced offering.
The companys services work over Internet connection, and allow calls to or from any phone in the world, whether that phone is an IP phone or a PSTN phone. 8x8 utilizes IP communication customer premise equipment which, when used in conjunction with the 8x8 network software, enables plug and play installation and a familiar dial tone user interface. The 8x8 service also uses Web-based technologies to enable account setup, account management, billing and customer support. The company has developed proprietary implementation of standards-based technologies underlying its 8x8 service, which works with third party carriers to terminate VoIP calls on the PSTN network. As part of the 8x8 service, the company resells IP telephones and videophones, which utilize derivatives of its licensed semiconductor technology and software modifications to the protocol and application code that enable them to connect to the 8x8 IP services platform.
8x8 VoIP and Video Telephone Service
The company offers its 8x8 VoIP telephone service. To obtain the service, the customer must enter into a service agreement with it and select a calling plan based on the anticipated use of the service. Service plans provide alternatives for minutes of usage, up to an unlimited amount, at varying rates for calls in the United States and Canada that are made to non-8x8 customers.
The company offers area codes in 48 contiguous U.S. states along with free number porting from the customer's previous service provider to 8x8. All 8x8 customers receive access to various telephone features, including voice mail, caller ID, call forwarding, call
1. 8X8 INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 8X8 INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 8X8 INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 8X8 INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 8X8 INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 8x8 Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 8x8 Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 8x8 Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 8x8 Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Communication Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 8x8 Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 8X8 INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 8X8 INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
8x8 Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
8x8 Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
8x8 Inc. Major Shareholders
8x8 Inc. History
8x8 Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
8x8 Inc. Offices and Representations
8x8 Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
8x8 Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
8x8 Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
8x8 Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Communication Services Industry Statistics
8x8 Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
8x8 Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
8x8 Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
8x8 Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
8x8 Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
8x8 Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
8x8 Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
8x8 Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.