- The report contains detailed information about Western Alliance Bancorporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Western Alliance Bancorporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Western Alliance Bancorporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Western Alliance Bancorporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Western Alliance Bancorporation business.
About Western Alliance Bancorporation
Western Alliance Bancorporation, a multi-bank holding company, provides banking and related services to locally owned businesses, professional firms, real estate developers and investors, local non-profit organizations, high net worth individuals, and other consumers through its subsidiary banks and financial services companies located in Nevada, Arizona, California, and Colorado.
The company provides various aspects of commercial and consumer lending and deposit services, including cash management and credit card services. In addition, its non-bank subsidiaries offer an array of financial products and services targeted at satisfying the needs of small to mid-sized businesses and their proprietors, including trust administration and estate planning, custody and investments, and equipment leasing.
In addition to traditional commercial banking activities, the company offers other financial services to customers, including: internet banking, wire transfers, electronic bill payment, lock box services, courier, and cash management services.
The company's six operating segments include Nevada; Arizona; California; Asset Management; Credit Card Services; and Other.
Nevada Segment: The Nevada banking operations include Bank of Nevada, a Nevada-chartered commercial bank headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada; and First Independent Bank of Nevada, a Nevada-chartered commercial bank headquartered in Reno, Nevada.
Arizona Segment: The Arizona banking operations include Alliance Bank of Arizona, an Arizona-chartered commercial bank headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
California Segment: The California banking operations includes Torrey Pines Bank, a California-chartered commercial bank headquartered in San Diego, California; and Alta Alliance Bank, a California-chartered commercial bank headquartered in Oakland, California.
Asset Management Segment: Through the Asset Management segment, the company offers asset allocation and investment advisory services, wealth management services, including trust administration of personal and retirement accounts, estate and financial planning, and custody services.
Credit Card Services Segment: The Credit Card Services segment consists of PartnersFirst Affinity Services (PartnersFirst), a division of Torrey Pines Bank. PartnersFirst focuses on affinity credit card marketing.
Other: The Other segment consists of Western Alliance Equipment Finance, Inc., which generates equipment leasing and loan transactions for the companys banking subsidiaries.
Through its banking segments, the company provides various financial services to customers, including commercial and residential real estate loans, construction and land development loans, commercial loans, and consumer loans. The companys lending has focused primarily on meeting the needs of business customers.
Commercial Real Estate (CRE): Loans to finance the purchase of CRE and loans to finance inventory and working capital that are additionally secured by CRE make up the majority of its loan portfolio. These CRE loans are secured by apartment buildings, professional offices, industrial facilities, retail centers, and other commercial properties.
Construction and Land Development: Construction and land development loans include industrial/warehouse properties, office buildings, retail centers, medical facilities, restaurants and single-family homes.
Commercial and Industrial: Commercial and industrial loans include working capital lines of credit, inventory and accounts receivable lines, equipment loans and other commercial loans. Commercial loans are primarily originated to small and medium-sized businesses in various industries.
Residential Real Estate: The company originates residential mortgage loans secured by one to four single family properties, the majority of which serve as the primary residence of the borrower.
Consumer: The company offers various consumer loan types to meet customer demand and to respond to community needs. Its consumer loans include home equity loans and lines of credit; home improvement loans; credit card loans; new and used automobile loans; and personal lines of credit.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included direct obligation and GSE mortgage-backed securities; private label mortgage-backed securities; U.S. treasury securities; U.S. government sponsored agency securities; adjustable rate preferred stock; trust preferred securities; municipal obligations; collateralized debt obligations; and corporate bonds.
The company offers various deposit products, including checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and other types of deposit accounts, including fixed-rate, fixed maturity retail certificates of deposit.
1. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Western Alliance Bancorporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Western Alliance Bancorporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Western Alliance Bancorporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Western Alliance Bancorporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Western Alliance Bancorporation Industry Position Analysis
6. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WESTERN ALLIANCE BANCORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Western Alliance Bancorporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Western Alliance Bancorporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Western Alliance Bancorporation Major Shareholders
Western Alliance Bancorporation History
Western Alliance Bancorporation Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Western Alliance Bancorporation Offices and Representations
Western Alliance Bancorporation SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Western Alliance Bancorporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Western Alliance Bancorporation Capital Market Snapshot
Western Alliance Bancorporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Western Alliance Bancorporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Western Alliance Bancorporation Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Western Alliance Bancorporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Western Alliance Bancorporation 1-year Stock Charts
Western Alliance Bancorporation 5-year Stock Charts
Western Alliance Bancorporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Western Alliance Bancorporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Western Alliance Bancorporation Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.