- The report contains detailed information about Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp business.
About Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides broker-dealer, investment banking, asset management, and investment advisory services. The company also engages in the metal trading operations.
The company operates as a holding company for Southern Trust Securities, Inc. (STS), a broker-dealer and investment banking firm. Through, its subsidiary, Southern Trust Securities Asset Management, Inc. (STSAM), an investment advisor, it provides asset management services. Through, its subsidiary, Southern Trust Metals, Inc. (STM), it trades precious metals, such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
As a broker-dealer and investment adviser, the company offers its clients with access to all major domestic and international securities and options exchanges; trading in fixed income products, corporate, government, agencies, municipals, and emerging market debt; fixed and variable annuities and life insurance; domestic and international mutual funds; management of retirement plans, such as IRAs, 401ks, 403Bs, SEP IRAs, and other plans; portfolio management for individuals, pension funds, retirement plans, foundations, trusts, and corporations; and corporate services facilitating restricted stock dispositions and stock option exercises.
The company also offers offshore services enabling client access to foreign trusts and corporations by providing administrative services and referrals to foreign filing specialists and attorneys to enable clients to establish offshore accounts and entities, from time to time.
The company provides traditional as well as securities transaction structures. Its focus is on merger and acquisition advisory services, private placements convertible into publicly-traded shares and private placements bridging to public offerings through reverse mergers into publicly-traded shell corporations.
STS attracts investors from the United States, Latin America, and Europe. STS also has offices in Madrid, Spain; and Geneva, Switzerland. It also has relationships with approximately 9 foreign associates who provide market access for its clients in various countries, including Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Spain, Switzerland, and Venezuela.
Retail and Institutional Brokerage
With regard to its core business of trading and acting as a broker-dealer for its clients, the company views itself as a specialty broker-dealer. It primarily trades in fixed income instruments, foreign currencies, and broad-based indexes. The company also trades in equities and is able to transact any trade desired by its clients.
The company effectuates transactions in domestic and international debt and equity markets on behalf of its clients by maintaining a correspondent relationship with Pershing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of New York Inc., a bank holding company in the United States. It also has clearing and correspondent arrangements with Deutsche Bank, MF Global, and Penson Worldwide, Inc. These arrangements also allow its clients to participate in the domestic and international futures and forward markets.
The companys asset management business handles client funds under fixed fee arrangements based on the dollar amount under management. When appropriate, its broker-dealer operations act as agent in affecting transactions for managed accounts. STSAM also offers non-discretionary advisory accounts in coordination with Pershing Advisor Solutions, LLC, a registered broker-dealer. In addition, the asset management group assists clients with their insurance needs, including life insurance and fixed annuities. The asset management group works closely with its broker-dealer group allowing for various shared clients and giving its clients more financial products from which to choose.
The companys investment banking group is specialized and works with corporate clients providing specific financial solutions to their capital and strategic needs. Its group makes private placement and merger and acquisition services available to primarily foreign clients, as well as domestic clients.
The company focuses on private investments in public equities (PIPE) for its corporate clients. Its investment banking group also performs merger and acquisition advisory services for its corporate clients and renders general strategic advisory services.
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp. was founded in 1998.
1. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Industry Position Analysis
6. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOUTHERN TRUST SECURITIES HOLDING CORP EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Major Shareholders
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp History
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Offices and Representations
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Capital Market Snapshot
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp 1-year Stock Charts
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp 5-year Stock Charts
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Southern Trust Securities Holding Corp Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.