- The report contains detailed information about Modern Technology Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Modern Technology Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Modern Technology Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Modern Technology Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Modern Technology Corp. business.
About Modern Technology Corp.
Modern Technology Corp. provides support services for private and public companies in the areas of business development, financing, product development, corporate strategy, corporate image and public relations, product distribution and marketing, and executive management consulting.
Generation H develops water and hydrogen based fuel systems and power generation technologies. Its target markets include retro-fitting automobile and truck engines with their proprietary hydrogen generator and fuel enhancement technology, as well as the production of water and hydrogen fuel based generator units for residential and commercial power creation.
The company has an agreement with Insight Medical Group, which has technology that allows for the detection of cancer.
H.NET is a digital solutions provider for the vision and health care industry. With its multi-service Internet portal, Web hosting services, business applications services, and Internet-based transaction processing services, H-Net provides products and services to hospitals, clinics, retail opticians, chains home offices, optometrists, opthalmogists, and optical Laboratories.
Modern Technology Corp. was incorporated in 1982.
1. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Modern Technology Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Modern Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Modern Technology Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Modern Technology Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Modern Technology Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MODERN TECHNOLOGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Modern Technology Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Modern Technology Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Modern Technology Corp. Major Shareholders
Modern Technology Corp. History
Modern Technology Corp. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Modern Technology Corp. Offices and Representations
Modern Technology Corp. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Modern Technology Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Modern Technology Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Modern Technology Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Modern Technology Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Modern Technology Corp. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Modern Technology Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Modern Technology Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Modern Technology Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Modern Technology Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Modern Technology Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Modern Technology Corp. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.