- The report contains detailed information about Laporte Bancorp, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Laporte Bancorp, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Laporte Bancorp, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Laporte Bancorp, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Laporte Bancorp, Inc. business.
About Laporte Bancorp, Inc.
LaPorte Bancorp, Inc. operates as the bank holding company for The LaPorte Savings Bank, which provides various banking services, including various deposit and loan products, as well as trust and investment services to individuals and small businesses in its market area. The company is a subsidiary of LaPorte Savings Bank, MHC.
The company operates from eight full-service locations in LaPorte and Porter Counties, Indiana. It offers various deposit and loan products to individuals and small businesses, which are located in its primary market of LaPorte County, Indiana.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys loan portfolio included real estate loans, including one- to four-family loans, five or more family loans, commercial loans, construction loans, and land loans; and consumer and other loans, including home equity loans, commercial loans, and automobile and other loans.
One- to Four-Family Residential Loans: The companys one- to four-family residential mortgage loans are secured by the local properties. The majority of the one- to four-family residential mortgage loans it originates are conventional, but it also offers FHA and VA loans. It also offers adjustable rate mortgage loans with fixed terms of 1, 3, 5, 7 or 10 years.
Mortgage Warehouse Lending: The company under mortgage warehousing lending line of business provides financing to approved mortgage companies for the origination and sale of residential mortgage loans.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: The companys commercial real estate loans are secured by retail, industrial, warehouse, service, medical, and other commercial properties. It originates both fixed- and adjustable-rate commercial real estate loans.
Construction and Land Loans: The companys mortgage construction loans are made for the construction of residential properties and carry fixed rates. It also makes loans to builders and developers on speculation to finance the construction of residential property. It makes commercial land development and residential land loans. The company makes construction loans for commercial development projects, such as multi-family, apartment, and small retail and office buildings. It also makes loans to builders and developers for the development of one- to four-family lots in its market area.
Commercial Loans: Commercial credit is offered primarily to small business customers for asset acquisition, business expansion, or working capital purposes.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit: The company originates fixed and variable rate home equity loans and variable rate home equity lines of credit secured by a lien on the borrowers residence.
Consumer and Other Loans: The company offers various loans that are either unsecured or secured by property other than real estate. These loans include loans secured by deposits, recreational vehicles or boats, personal and bond loans, and indirect and direct automobile loans.
As December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. treasury and federal agency; state and municipal securities; mortgage-backed securities; government agency sponsored collateralized mortgage obligations; privately held collateralized mortgage obligations; corporate debt securities; and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac preferred stock.
The banks various deposit products include savings accounts, health savings accounts, NOW accounts, checking accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, and IRAs. It also provides commercial checking accounts for businesses.
1. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Laporte Bancorp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Laporte Bancorp, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LAPORTE BANCORP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Major Shareholders
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. History
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Offices and Representations
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Laporte Bancorp, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.