- The report contains detailed information about Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR). It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) business.
About Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR)
Home Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for the Centennial Bank, which provides various commercial and retail banking, and related financial products and services to businesses, real estate developers, investors, individuals, and municipalities.
As of December 31, 2009, the company conducted business through 61 branches in its primary market areas of Pulaski, Faulkner, Lonoke, Stone, Saline, White, Dallas, Cleveland, Conway, and Cleburne Counties in Arkansas; and Monroe, Charlotte and Collier Counties in Florida.
The company originates loans primarily secured by single and multi-family real estate, residential construction, and commercial buildings. In addition, the company makes loans to small and medium-sized commercial businesses, as well as to consumers for various purposes.
Real Estate Non-farm/Non-residential: Non-farm/non-residential loans consist primarily of loans secured by real estate mortgages on income-producing properties. The company makes commercial mortgage loans to finance the purchase of real property, as well as loans to smaller business ventures, credit lines for working capital and inventory financing, including letters of credit that are also secured by real estate.
Real Estate Construction/Land Development: The company also makes construction and development loans to residential and commercial contractors and developers located primarily within its market areas. Construction loans generally are secured by first liens on real estate.
Real Estate Residential Mortgage: The companys residential mortgage loan program primarily originates loans to individuals for the purchase of residential property. Residential loans to individuals retained in its loan portfolio primarily consist of shorter-term first liens on 1-4 family residential mortgages, home equity loans, and lines of credit.
Consumer: While its focus is on service to small and medium-sized businesses, the company also makes various loans to individuals for personal, family, and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment and term loans.
Commercial and Industrial: The companys commercial loan portfolio includes loans to smaller business ventures, credit lines for working capital, and short-term inventory financing, as well as letters of credit that are generally secured by collateral other than real estate. Commercial borrowers typically secure their loans with assets of the business, personal guaranties of their principals and often mortgages on the principals personal residences.
The company offers a range of deposit services, including checking, savings, NOW accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit.
Other Banking Services
The company offers a range of products and services, including 24-hour Internet banking and voice response information, cash management, overdraft protection, direct deposit, safe deposit boxes, United States savings bonds, and automatic account transfers.
The company's subsidiary, Community Insurance Agency, Inc., writes policies for commercial and personal lines of business. The offices of Community Insurance Agency are located in Jacksonville, Cabot, and Conway, Arkansas.
The company also owns an interest in FirsTrust Financial Services, Inc., which provides trust services focusing primarily on personal trusts, corporate trusts, and employee benefit trusts.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government sponsored enterprises; mortgage-backed securities; state and political subdivisions; and other securities.
1. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Industry Position Analysis
6. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. HOME BANCSHARES, INC. (CONWAY, AR) VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Major Shareholders
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) History
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Offices and Representations
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2010-2013 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2010-2013 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2010-2013 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Capital Market Snapshot
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) 1-year Stock Charts
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) 5-year Stock Charts
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Home Bancshares, Inc. (Conway, AR) Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?