- The report contains detailed information about Fortress Investment Group LLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fortress Investment Group LLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fortress Investment Group LLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fortress Investment Group LLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fortress Investment Group LLC business.
About Fortress Investment Group LLC
Fortress Investment Group LLC operates as a global investment manager specializing in alternative assets. The companys alternative investment products include private equity funds, hedge funds and publicly traded alternative investment vehicles. The company is an asset-based investment management firm.
Private Equity Funds
The companys private equity business is made up of a series of funds named the Fortress Investment Funds and organized to make control-oriented investments in cash flow generating, asset-based businesses in North America and Western Europe, with a focus on acquiring and building asset-based businesses with significant cash flows. The company manages two smaller long dated value funds focused on investing in undervalued assets with limited cash flows and long investment horizons.
Fortress Investment Funds: The company has raised four diversified private equity funds and a series of co-investment funds, from institutional investors and net worth individuals. Its funds have acquired assets and asset-based businesses in 76 transactions. The fortress investment funds seek to generate 20% annual net returns to investors and to return at least two times invested capital. Its funds have averaged 40.0% annualized net returns through September 30, 2006 while at the same time minimizing investment loss. Sectors within which the companys private equity funds have been active investors include financial services, residential and commercial real estate, senior living, transportation and media/telecommunications.
Long Dated Value Funds: The companys private equity fund product, the Long Dated Value family of funds, focuses on making investments with long dated cash flows. Its investments include rent-stabilized apartment portfolios, residual interests in power plants and oil and gas royalty interests. The long dated value funds are generally similar in structure to the Fortress Investment Fund family of funds.
The company creates and manages hedge fund investment products. Hedge funds, a business that manages AUM comprised of two business segments - hybrid hedge funds, which makes diversified investments globally in undervalued and distressed assets, including loans, assets and corporate securities; and liquid hedge funds which invests globally in fixed income, currency, equity and commodity markets and related derivatives to capitalize on imbalances in the financial markets.
Hybrid Hedge Funds: The hybrid hedge funds investment opportunities are found outside the broker-dealer mediated channels, in which investments that are priced and intermediated by financial institutions are typically presented to the private investment fund community. The company has developed a proprietary network comprised of internal and external resources to source transactions for the funds. The funds are able to invest in various financial instruments, ranging from loans to pools of assets and receivables.
Drawbridge Special Opportunities Funds: The drawbridge special opportunities funds form the core of the companys hybrid hedge fund investing strategy. The drawbridge special opportunities funds make investments. The funds acquire a portfolio of investments primarily throughout the United States, Western Europe and the Pacific region. The funds investment program incorporates three investment strategies, focusing on asset-based transactions, loans and corporate securities.
The funds acquire and participate in various yield real estate and corporate loans. Asset-based transactions include the acquisition of portfolios of commercial and consumer based tangible assets from undervalued or financially troubled companies, and market purchases of distressed asset-backed securities. The funds also acquire debt and equity securities of companies that are in distress, default or bankruptcy. The majority of the funds investments are illiquid, and the funds generally make investments.
Fortress Partners Funds: The companys The Fortress Partners Funds investments are made both in Fortress Funds and in funds managed by other managers, and in direct investments that are sourced either by
1. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fortress Investment Group LLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fortress Investment Group LLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fortress Investment Group LLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fortress Investment Group LLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fortress Investment Group LLC Industry Position Analysis
6. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORTRESS INVESTMENT GROUP LLC EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fortress Investment Group LLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fortress Investment Group LLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Fortress Investment Group LLC Major Shareholders
Fortress Investment Group LLC History
Fortress Investment Group LLC Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Fortress Investment Group LLC Offices and Representations
Fortress Investment Group LLC SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fortress Investment Group LLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fortress Investment Group LLC Capital Market Snapshot
Fortress Investment Group LLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Fortress Investment Group LLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fortress Investment Group LLC Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Fortress Investment Group LLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fortress Investment Group LLC 1-year Stock Charts
Fortress Investment Group LLC 5-year Stock Charts
Fortress Investment Group LLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fortress Investment Group LLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fortress Investment Group LLC Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.