- The report contains detailed information about First California Financial Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First California Financial Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First California Financial Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First California Financial Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First California Financial Group, Inc. business.
About First California Financial Group, Inc.
First California Financial Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for First California Bank, which provides banking products and services to individuals, professionals, and small to mid-sized business borrowers.
The companys operations are primarily located within the areas commonly known as the 101 corridor stretching from the City of Ventura to Calabasas, California, the Moorpark-Simi Valley corridor, the western San Fernando Valley, the Tri-Cities area of Glendale-Burbank-Pasadena, the South Bay, the Inland Empire, north San Diego County, Century City and other parts of Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura Counties in southern California.
The company provides a range of deposit and investment products serving the banking needs of businesses and consumers in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties through traditional business and consumer banking, construction finance, SBA lending, entertainment finance and commercial real estate lending via 17 full-service branch locations. It provides convenience through banking offices with ATM access, 24 hour telephone access to account information, on-line banking, courier service, and remote deposit capture. Business customers are offered cash management products, including on-line banking and remote deposit capture, to meet their specific banking needs. It maintains an Internet Web site, which serves as an additional means of providing customer access to various banking services, including 24/7 online banking.
The companys lending products include revolving lines of credit, term loans, commercial real estate loans, construction loans, and consumer and home equity loans.
Commercial real estate loans rely upon the cash flow originating from the underlying real property. Commercial loans rely upon the cash flow originating from the underlying business activity of the enterprise. Construction loans provide developers or owners with funds to build or improve properties that would be sold or leased. Consumer loans are represented by home mortgages and home equity loans and lines of credit that are secured by first or second trust deeds on a borrowers real estate property, typically their principal residence.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. treasury notes/bills, U.S. government agency notes, U.S. government agency mortgage-backed securities, U.S. government agency collateralized mortgage obligations, private label collateralized mortgage obligations, municipal securities, and other domestic debt securities.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys deposits included noninterest bearing checking; interest checking; savings and money market accounts, retail time deposits; and time deposits.
First California Financial Group, Inc. was founded in 1981.
1. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First California Financial Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First California Financial Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First California Financial Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First California Financial Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First California Financial Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST CALIFORNIA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First California Financial Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First California Financial Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
First California Financial Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
First California Financial Group, Inc. History
First California Financial Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
First California Financial Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
First California Financial Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First California Financial Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First California Financial Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
First California Financial Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
First California Financial Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First California Financial Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
First California Financial Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First California Financial Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
First California Financial Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
First California Financial Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First California Financial Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First California Financial Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.