- The report contains detailed information about Financial Institutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Financial Institutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Financial Institutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Financial Institutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Financial Institutions Inc. business.
About Financial Institutions Inc.
Financial Institutions, Inc. operates as the holding company for Five Star Bank that provides consumer and commercial banking, and financial services to individuals, municipalities, and businesses in central and western New York.
The company provides services through a network of 51 offices and approximately 70 ATMs in 14 contiguous counties of western and central New York, including Allegany, Cattaraugus, Cayuga, Chautauqua, Chemung, Erie, Genesee, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Seneca, Steuben, Wyoming, and Yates Counties.
The company offers a range of loans, including commercial and agricultural working capital and revolving lines of credit, commercial and agricultural mortgages, equipment loans, crop and livestock loans, residential mortgage loans and home equity loans and lines of credit, home improvement loans, automobile loans, and personal loans.
Commercial, Commercial Real Estate, and Agricultural Lending
The company originates commercial loans in its primary market areas and underwrites them based on the borrowers ability to service the loan from operating income. It offers a range of commercial lending products, including term loans and lines of credit. Short and medium-term commercial loans, primarily collateralized, are made available to businesses for working capital (including inventory and receivables), business expansion (including acquisition of real estate, expansion and improvements) and the purchase of equipment.
In addition to commercial loans secured by real estate, the company makes commercial real estate loans to finance the purchase of real property, which generally consists of real estate with completed structures. Agricultural loans are offered for short-term crop production, farm equipment and livestock financing and agricultural real estate financing, including term loans and lines of credit. Short and medium-term agricultural loans, primarily collateralized, are made available for working capital (crops and livestock), business expansion (including acquisition of real estate, expansion and improvement), and the purchase of equipment.
Government Guarantee Programs
The company participates in government loan guarantee programs offered by the Small Business Administration (SBA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Economic and Community Development, and Farm Service Agency.
The company offers various loan products to its consumer customers located in Western and Central New York, including home equity loans and lines of credit, automobile loans, secured installment loans and various other types of secured and unsecured personal loans. It indirectly originates, through dealers, consumer indirect automobile loans. The consumer indirect loan portfolio consists of new and used automobile loans with terms that typically range from 36 to 84 months.
The company also originates, independently of the indirect loans, consumer automobile loans, recreational vehicle loans, boat loans, home improvement loans, closed-end home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, personal loans (collateralized and uncollateralized), and deposit account collateralized loans. The majority of the consumer lending program is underwritten on a secured basis using the customers home or the financed automobile, mobile home, boat or recreational vehicle as collateral.
Residential Mortgage Lending
The company originates fixed and variable rate one-to-four family residential mortgages collateralized by owner-occupied properties located in its market areas. It offers various real estate loan products, which are generally amortized for periods of approximately 30 years. The company sells certain one-to-four family residential mortgages to the secondary mortgage market and typically retains the right to service the mortgages.
The companys investment portfolio includes the U.S. treasury securities; U.S. government agency securities and U.S. government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) securities; mortgage-backed securities (MBS), including mortgage-backed pass-through securities (pass-throughs) and collateralized mortgage obligations (CMO); investment grade municipal securities, including revenue, tax and bond anticipation notes, statutory installment notes and general obligation bonds; un-rated securities issued by municipalities; certificates of deposit; equity securities at the holding company level; and limited partnership investments in small business investment companies (SBIC).
The companys deposits include noninterest-bearing demand, interest-bearing demand, savings, money market, club accounts, and certificates of deposit.
Financial Institutions, Inc. was founded in 1931.
1. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Financial Institutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Financial Institutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Financial Institutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Financial Institutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Financial Institutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Financial Institutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Financial Institutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
Financial Institutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Financial Institutions Inc. History
Financial Institutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Financial Institutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Financial Institutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Financial Institutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Financial Institutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Financial Institutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Financial Institutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Financial Institutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
Financial Institutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Financial Institutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Financial Institutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Financial Institutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Financial Institutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Financial Institutions Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.