- The report contains detailed information about Daiwa Securities Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Daiwa Securities Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Daiwa Securities Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Daiwa Securities Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. business.
About Daiwa Securities Group Inc.
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. operates as a securities brokerdealer, providing services, including brokerage, trading, underwriting, advice, product development, and structured finance. The company provides asset and capital management, principal investment, venture capital, and research through a network in capital markets and other services.
The company operates subsidiaries in three core business segments, including retail securities, wholesale securities & investment, and asset management providing services that help customers in Japan and overseas to address their investment and capital procurement needs.
The company provides assortment of financial products and services, including face-to-face consulting and services provided over the Internet, mainly to individual investors and unlisted companies.
Wholesale & Investments
Daiwa Securities SMBC Co Ltd.: Daiwa Securities SMBC Co Ltd. utilizes financial and capital markets to help corporations and institutional investors in Japan and overseas to identify a solution to their financing or investment needs.
Daiwa Securities SMBC Principal Investments Co. Ltd.: Daiwa Securities SMBC Principal Investments Co. Ltd. is responsible for the Groups investment activities, employing the Groups own capital in private equity, real estate, and other investments. The company also develops and operates investment funds.
Daiwa SMBC Capital Co., Ltd.: Daiwa SMBC Capital Co., Ltd. focuses on venture capital investments.
Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd.: Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. operates as an asset management company which establishes and manages investment trusts with various investment targets or investment themes, and markets them.
Daiwa SB Investments Ltd.: Daiwa SB Investments Ltd. handles asset management operations for the Daiwa Securities Group and the Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, providing pension fund management, and other services for institutional investors in Japan and overseas. The company also develops and manages investment trusts.
Research, Consulting and Systems
Daiwa Institute of Research Ltd.: Daiwa Institute of Research Ltd. provides research, consulting, and systems support operations for the Daiwa Securities Group. The company studies and provides basic information, and offers recommendations to support the Groups business expansion, and provides systems support services.
Daiwa Institute of Research Business Innovation Ltd.: Daiwa Institute of Research Business Innovation Ltd. provides systems support service to companies outside the Daiwa Securities Group. The company serves clients as a partner in IT development and support, providing industry solutions.
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. was founded in 1902.
1. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
11. DAIWA SECURITIES GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. History
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
Enhanced SWOT Analysis2 Porter Five Forces Analysis2
LIST OF FIGURES
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Daiwa Securities Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a Project Plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to Imitate?
- Organized Properly?