- The report contains detailed information about Corporation Bank that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Corporation Bank. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Corporation Bank financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Corporation Bank competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Corporation Bank business.
- * - The report may be supplemented by PESTEL analysis, an ideal tool that helps to uncover external factors influencing the business.
About Corporation Bank
Corporation Bank provides various banking products and services to individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises, and corporate customers primarily in India. It offers personal banking products and services, including deposit products consisting of RD deposit schemes, savings bank accounts, salary accounts, current accounts, tax saver deposit schemes, and term deposits; and loan products comprising trade and business loans, home loans, vehicle loans, education loans, loans for senior citizens against residential property, personal loans, consumer loans, professional loans, loans for medical practitioners, mortgage loans, loans against shares, loans for subscribing IPO/public issue, loans for housing, and loans for students for purchase of PCs/laptops. The company also provides a range of corporate banking services, such as cash management, working capital finance, term finance, Forex, and project finance services, as well as credit services for SME customers, and gold card schemes for exporters; NRI services; debit, credit, and travel cards; Internet banking and SMS banking services; and mutual funds, depository, and insurance agency services, as well as payment and collection services. It operates approximately 1155 branches and 1079 ATMs in India, as well as 2 representative offices in Hong Kong and Dubai. The company was formerly known as Corporation Bank Limited and changed its name to Corporation Bank in April 1980. Corporation Bank was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Mangalore, India.
1. CORPORATION BANK COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORPORATION BANK BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORPORATION BANK SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORPORATION BANK FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORPORATION BANK COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Corporation Bank Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Corporation Bank and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Corporation Bank and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Corporation Bank Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Corporation Bank Industry Position Analysis
6. CORPORATION BANK NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORPORATION BANK EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORPORATION BANK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
8.1. Political Factors
8.2. Economic Factors
8.3. Social Factors
8.4. Technological Factors
8.5. Environmental Factors
8.6. Legal Factors
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Corporation Bank Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Corporation Bank Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Corporation Bank Major Shareholders
Corporation Bank History
Corporation Bank Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
Corporation Bank Offices and Representations
Corporation Bank SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Corporation Bank Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Corporation Bank Capital Market Snapshot
Corporation Bank Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Corporation Bank Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Corporation Bank Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Corporation Bank Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Corporation Bank 1-year Stock Charts
Corporation Bank 5-year Stock Charts
Corporation Bank vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Corporation Bank vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Corporation Bank Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – This section is available when purchasing a report with PESTEL analysis only.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.
PESTEL (also termed as STEP, PESTLE, STEEP, STEEPLE, STEEPLED, etc.) is an ideal tool to strategically analyse what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimising the threats to the organisation.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organisation, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations;
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organisation?
- Legal – What laws and legislations will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
- Environmental – What environmental ecological and facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?