- The report contains detailed information about China Finance, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Finance, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Finance, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Finance, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Finance, Inc. business.
About China Finance, Inc.
China Finance, Inc., through its wholly-owned indirect subsidiary Shenzhen Hua Yin Guaranty and Investment Limited Liability Corporation, operates as a financial services company providing guarantees to small and medium enterprises (SME) in the Peoples Republic of China. It provides surety guarantees to Chinese SMEs seeking to become publicly-traded companies in the United States by being acquired by a United States reporting company in a reverse merger or merger and acquisition transaction; loan guarantees to assist SMEs and individuals in obtaining loans from Chinese banks for business operations and/or personal use; and various direct loans for business operations.
The company provides consulting services to SMEs including, business and introduction services, translation services, and access to office facilities, such as conference rooms, computers, telephone, and fax lines.
Surety Guarantees: The company provides surety guarantee services to Chinese SMEs seeking to become publicly-traded companies in the United States by being acquired by a United States reporting company in a reverse merger or other M&A transaction.
Loan Guarantees: The company also provides guarantees to SMEs and individuals obtaining loans from Chinese banks for their business operations and/or personal use.
Loans: The company may make loans to SMEs from time to time Its Loans will be made to SMEs to which it has provided or would provide surety guarantee services. Loans may be made to SMEs that the company determines have been profitable in the past and have attractive prospects for future profitability.
Other Services: The company may also provide services to SMEs to which it has provided or will provide surety guarantee, loan, or other services. The company's business and introduction services may include introducing SMEs to third party service providers, such as auditors, lawyers, consultants, and other service professionals, as well as potential business contacts. The company's translation and facilities access services will be provided on an as-needed basis.
China Finance, Inc. was incorporated in 2000.
1. CHINA FINANCE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA FINANCE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA FINANCE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA FINANCE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA FINANCE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Finance, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Finance, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Finance, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Finance, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Finance, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA FINANCE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA FINANCE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW*
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
APPENDIX 1: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Finance, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Finance, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies*
Key Executives Compensations*
China Finance, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Finance, Inc. History
China Finance, Inc. Products
Revenues by Product
Revenues by Region
China Finance, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Finance, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Income Statement 2009-2012 Including 4-years Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Balance Sheet 2009-2012 Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cash Flow 2009-2012 Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Finance, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Finance, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Finance, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
China Finance, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Finance, Inc. Consensus Recommendations*
Analyst Recommendation Summary*
Price Target Summary*
Experts Recommendation Trends*
Revenue Estimates Analysis*
Earnings Estimates Analysis*
Revenue Estimates Trend*
Earnings Estimates Trend*
LIST OF FIGURES
China Finance, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Finance, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Finance, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Finance, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Finance, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Finance, Inc. Article Density Chart
* – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
The complete financial data is available for public traded companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price.