Canadian Reinsurance Market Prospects Examined in New Timetric Report Published at MarketPublishers.com02 Nov 2012 • by Tanya Rezler
LONDON – The looming catastrophe losses, the global financial crunch and the European debt crisis had their toll on the volatile growth of Canada’s reinsurance segment over the last five years.
Among the leading companies active in the Canadian reinsurance marketplace one can name Munich Reinsurance Company, Swiss Reinsurance Company, Hannover Ruckversicherung AG, and RGA Life Reinsurance Company.
New research report “Reinsurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” prepared by Timetric delves into an in-depth analysis of Canada’s reinsurance sector, including:
- historical market values for the review (2007–2011) and forecast periods (to 2016);
- detailed analysis of the key market sub-segments, with market forecasts up to 2016;
- in-depth analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance markets in Canada and its growth prospects;
- elaborate profiles the top reinsurance companies in Canada.
Reinsurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
Published: October, 2012
Price: US$ 1.950,00
More Insurance Market Research Reports by Timetric are Also Available:
- Non-Life Insurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Spain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Reinsurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Reinsurance in the US, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.