New Pipeline Review on Coronary Disease by Global Markets Direct Now Available at MarketPublishers.com06 Aug 2012 • by Tanya Rezler
LONDON – New study "Coronary Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2012" worked out by Global Markets Direct provides an overview of the Coronary Disease therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Coronary Disease, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Coronary Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 500,00
Report Features the Following Data:
- snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Coronary Disease;
- review of the Coronary Disease products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources;
- coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages;
- feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics;
- coverage of the Coronary Disease pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type;
- profiles of late-stage pipeline products featuring sections on product description, mechanism of action and research & development progress;
- key discontinued pipeline projects;
- latest news and deals relating to the products.
More Disease Pipeline Reviews by Global Markets Direct Are Available:
- Hepatic (Liver) Tumor – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Esophageal Tumor – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Epithelial Ovarian Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Endobronchial Cancer – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Cholangiocellular Hepatoma – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Cardiovascular Inflammation – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Brain Tumor – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.