Chinese Pharmaceutical GMP Regulations Examined by Access China Management Consulting in New Guide Available at MarketPublishers.com16 Jul 2012
LONDON – China possesses a fourth population in the world and has one of the largest drug markets round the world. By 2011, sales on the Chinese drug market have reached RMB 1550 billion (about US$246 billion), an increase of 7.08 fold over 2000 level.
A series of factors, such as an increasingly ageing population, accelerating growth of urban population as well as expansion of healthcare covering urban and rural will grow the Chinese drug market with a growth rate over 25 percent per annum in next three years. China is expected to become the second largest drug market in the world by 2015.
New market research report "Latest Guide to Chinese Pharmaceutical GMP Regulations" elaborated by Access China Management Consulting has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Latest Guide to Chinese Pharmaceutical GMP Regulations
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 750,00
The report provides an in-depth analytical picture of the China pharmaceuticals market and GMP regulations. It features:
- overview of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) for Drugs;
- details of Good Manufacturing Practice for Sterile Pharmaceutical Products;
- Good Manufacturing Practice for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in detail;
- detailed comprehensive guidance of Good Manufacturing Practice for Biological Products;
- comprehensive knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice for Blood Products;
- comprehensive knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice for Traditional Chinese Medicine Preparations.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Access China Management Consulting page.