BRIC Flexible Packaging Market Future Growth Potential Reviewed in New Study Published at MarketPublishers.com25 May 2012 • by Tanya Rezler
LONDON – The BRIC flexible packaging industry posted healthy growth in the past years, and this trend is expected to continue due to factors such as changing food habits, growing urbanization and functional convenience. Among the BRIC countries, China leads the flexible packaging market which is projected to grow at 16.52% CAGR from 2012 to 2016. Flexible plastic is the key segment in the market; whereas the packaged food industry is the major end-user market for flexible packaging.
New market research study “Strategic Insights and Future Growth Potential of Flexible Packaging in BRIC” developed by BRICdata has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Strategic Insights and Future Growth Potential of Flexible Packaging in BRIC
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 2.950,00
The research study provides in-depth analysis of the flexible packaging industry in the BRIC countries, covering:
- historical values for the BRIC packaging industry for 2007–2011, along with forecast figures for 2012–2016;
- detailed analysis of the overall packaging industry as well as the flexible packaging industry;
- detailed analysis of the flexible plastic, aluminum foil and flexible paper packaging categories;
- detailed analysis of the flexible packaging industry by end-user market;
- details on the regulatory frameworks for the BRIC flexible packaging industry;
- exhaustive summary on key trends, drivers and issues in the flexible packaging industry;
- competitive landscape in the BRIC flexible packaging industry.
Companies mentioned include: Novelis, Alcoa, Votorantim Group, Amcor, Dixie Toga, Klabin S.A., Rexam PLC, Tetra Pak International SA, Stora Enso Oyj, Ecolean AB, Uflex Limited, Essel Propack Limited, The Paper Products Ltd, Hindalco Industries Limited, Foshan Huaxin Packaging Co. Ltd., Zhuhai Zhongfu Enterprise Holdings Limited, Tetra Pak International SA, Alcan Packaging Propack, and Amcor Fiber Packaging Asia Pet Limited.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.