World OE Market Analyzed & Forecast in New Research Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com18 May 2012
LONDON – The worldwide organic electronics (OE) market is forecast to be worth USD 8.2 billion in 2012 and is further expected to reach USD 44.8 billion by 2018, at 32.6% CAGR from 2012 to 2018. The displays segment will be the largest application market at USD 16.7 billion in 2012.
In the overall global market, the Asia Pacific is projected to maintain its lead position in terms of revenue over the forecast period – the region, followed by Europe, has a real chance to enjoy 50.0% of global organic electronics market revenue share in 2018.
New research report “Organic Electronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth and Forecast 2012 – 2018” worked out by Transparency Market Research offers a comprehensive guide to the global organic electronics market potential. In particular, the study covers:
- market forces driving and restraining the growth of the industry;
- opportunities for the application segments and geographies;
- up-to-date analysis of the latest trends in the industry;
- innovative product development, forecasts and other subjects;
- distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the industry segments;
- acumen into the size and shape of the market growth;
- detailed outlook of the market and its future;
- comprehensive analysis of major competitors and their strategies;
- pricing trend and impact of it on the market;
- technological growth map over time and impact of the same on the industry;
- impact analysis for market drivers and restraints over the forecast period.
Title: Organic Electronics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth and Forecast 2012 – 2018
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 4,395.00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at Transparency Market Research page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970