Russian Consumer Behavior in Meat Market Examined in New Research Study Available at MarketPublishers.com12 Apr 2012 • by Tanya Levdikova
LONDON – Changeable economic circumstances are forcing Russian consumers to carefully evaluate their consumption of lots of consumer packaged goods (CPG) products, and meat in particular. Consumers’ uptake of products and the influence of consumer trends are fundamental causes of change in markets – making knowing what these trends are and the extent of their influence crucial.
Fresh meat (counter) is the most valuable category in the meat market, over twice the size of the second-largest category, cooked meats (counter). Ambient meat is the smallest category, with a market share of 3%.
New research study “Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Russia, 2011” drawn up by Canadean offers an insightful view into the consumer behavior within the meat industry in Russia. Its scope comprises:
- consumer survey data for the following specific categories: ambient meat, cooked meats – counter, cooked meats-packaged, fresh meat (counter), frozen meat, raw packaged meat-processed and raw packaged meat-whole cuts;
- detailed consumer segmentation based on survey data covering over 26 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category;
- volume shares in 2011 for brands and private label sales tracked by the survey;
- unique retailer choice and switching data provided at the product category level for 2011.
Consumer Trends in the Meat Market in Russia, 2011
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 7.495,00
Reports on Consumer Trends in Other Russian Food & Beverage Markets are Also Available:
- Consumer Trends in the Savory Snacks Market in Russia, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Soup Market in Russia, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Pasta & Noodles Market in Russia, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Syrups & Spreads Market in Russia, 2011
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.