The Market Research Technology Event 2013May 14-16, 2013
The Market Research Technology Event is now The Future of Consumer Intelligence. The focus is on presenting ground-breaking tools and technologies that are being used NOW and those on the horizon. These technologies are enabling "in the moment" research to more clearly understand consumer behavior. Through real-world experienced based presentations, this event will look at brand-mind placement, eye tracking research in a virtual retail environment, social gaming as a research device, and social and mobile analysis plus much more.
The Market Research Technology Event keynote speakers include:
- Jane McGonigal, Author, Reality is Broken, and Gaming Guru
- Stan Sthanunathan, THE COCA-COLA COMPANY
- Dan Ariely, DUKE UNIVERSITY
- Christopher Frank, AMERICAN EXPRESS, Author, Drinking From the Firehose
- Paul Magnone, OPENET, Co-Author, Drinking From the Firehose
- Tiffany Shlain, WEBBY AWARDS
- Paul Navratil, TEXAS ADVANCED COMPUTING CENTER
- Dr. A.K. Pradeep, NEUROFOCUS INC., Author, The Buying Brain
- Michael Tchong, Author, Social Engagement Marketing
...plus over 40 additional presenters who cover the insights to tackle today's unprecedented challenges.
For more information on The Market Research Technology Event please click here.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To get the discount please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register online please click here.
Phone: (888) 670-8200 US or (941) 951-7885 Int'l