The 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013December 12-13, 2013
The 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013 is the best in class platform for NPP equipments suppliers.
In the 1980s, China drew the outline of nuclear technology route which combined the “Introduction” and “Localization” together. Forty years has passed now, China has turned out to be an enormously diverse country with several kinds of nuclear reactor technologies from US, France, Russia, Canada. However, China took a new look at the nuclear market after the Fukushima disaster which strongly pushed China to seek the safety solutions from 3rd Gen technology.
So far, there are several 3rd Gen reactor types including AP/CAP, EPR, ACP1000, ACPR1000+ existing in the china nuclear markets, which caused tremendous impacts on the nuclear equipment suppliers. Due to the different nuclear standards and regulations, the equipment suppliers are now trapped into an awkward predicament.
Based on the previous success, the 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013 (NNBCS) will convene on December 12th -13th. More than 30 authoritative experts and 200 leaders from nuclear operators, EPC companies, designing institutes as well as equipment suppliers will come together and discuss on how to improve the quality and accelerate the localization progress of 3rd Gen nuclear technology equipments!
Optimize Nuclear Equipment Supply China, Accelerate the Localization Progress of 3rd Gen Nuclear Equipments.
Highlights of NNBCS 2013:
- Updates on China’s Nuclear New Build Projects
- Predict and Analyze the Trends of Nuclear Technology Route in China
- Analyze the Influence of the 3rd Gen Nuclear Technology on the Nuclear Equipment Suppliers
- Updates on the Latest Localization Progress of 3rd Gen Nuclear Equipments
- Updated on Nuclear Safety Equipment Supervision System
- Grasp the Tendency of China’s Nuclear Standards and Regulation
Who Should Attend?
- Government Authorities
- Nuclear Operators
- Nuclear Designing Institutes
- Nuclear Engineering&Construction Companies
- Nuclear Maintance Corporations
- Nuclear Equipment Suppliers
- Consulting&Investment Corporations
- Research Institutes
- President/ Vice President
- Chief Engineer/ Deputy Chief Engineer
- Strategic Department
- Nuclear Business Unit
- Commercial Department
- Sales Department
- Market Department
- Technology Department
- Operation Department
- Engineering Department
- Project Department
- Designing Department
- Quality Department
- R&D Department
- Production Department
- Electric Department
To register now please click here.
Organizer： INNCH International
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
For more details please contact email@example.com