MRMW Europe 2013October 8-11, 2013
Market Research in the Mobile World Europe will take place on October 8-11, 2013 in London. Building on the continued success for the only global conference series focusing on mobile marketing research, MRMW will feature world class speakers, cutting edge discussions and a review of the latest tools and technologies available.
In 2013 we will take a close look at how mobile has and is changing overall research design and how new stakeholders like mobile operators and social media companies are becoming part of the ecosystem. We will also look at Europe’s complex data protection and privacy laws.
Speakers at MRMW Europe will include top marketing researchers from multinational companies, international think tanks and the world’s most innovative research agencies.
Trusted by over 1800 participants around the globe, this is the mobile marketing research event not to be missed. In 2013, Market Research in the Mobile World Europe will be bigger than ever, with additional workshops, networking receptions, increased exhibition space and of course a program that challenges the status quo and brings together the leaders in mobile marketing research.
Join the Event in London this October to:
- Hear the BBC speak about its landmark study on global news consumption across multiple devices
- Learn how researchers from Telekom Labs are exploring the mobile phone capabilities of the future
- Understand how KLM designed a "mobile first" infrastructure for a multi-channel research project
- Listen to the MIT defining the future of information and knowledge sharing
- Receive first hand results from EE's behavioural customer analysis
PLUS: pre and post event workshops on haptic design thinking and mobile research project management!
Who Should Attend:
Market Research in the Mobile World is the leading global conference series for the market research industry. This conference is for corporate researchers, research agencies, technology innovators and independent researchers who are actively working in the online and mobile space.
Researched, designed and programmed with leading industry innovators, MRMW will attract around 300 delegates from all over the world.
Common job titles include:
- CEO, Managing Director
- Vice President, Director, Head of Market Research
- Vice President, Director, Head of Consumer Insights
- Director Marketing
- Director Consumer Intelligence
- Mobile Marketing Manager
Organizer: Merlien Institute Pte. Ltd.
For more information on MRMW Europe 2013 please click here.
To view the conference agenda please click here.
To register online please click here.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
For more details please contact email@example.com